13715 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Backgammon, Yatzy, and more!
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
Here is the current list of the most popular chess apps for android and IOS. Hope you will find it interesting!
1) Mobialia Chess Free v4.3.2 This is easily one of the best chess programs on android for online chess matches. It connects to FICS, ICC and JaqueMate.org, offers a variety of chess puzzles and a strong engine to play against.Please check the link >>> Mobialia chess<<< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QJFMlQmx4g
2) Yafi (Fics) It connects to FICS servers and offers a simple GUI anyone can enjoy
3) Chessfriends.com (Online Chess app http://www.chessfriends.com/mobile)
4) World Chess Network 4 supper cool app (Tokyo Server)
5) Chess.com (Chessboard) - that's the only thing iPad is good for, at least for me. Playing chess on a tablet with this app is almost like the real thing, if not better:-) check it out.> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAJMlnVp_ww
6) Playchess.com, Chess at ICC, Live Chess, ChessPro, Chess-Wise Pro , tallchess.com Blah Blah!
7) World Chess Championship free app.
8) RedHotPawn, Pure Chess, Chesspresso.
if you have any suggestions Please feel free to update list. THANK YOU
Personally I use ChessByPost for correspondence chess.
I think Tactic Trainer from CoreGames should be on that list. That would be in my list of top 2 or 3 apps. The puzzle volume and quality is unmatched.
Chess News is another kind of Chess apps for iPhone. It's not about playing chess(there is so much chess playing apps in the market!), but reading international chess news. There's also a module to calculate your performance and rating during tournaments.
SmallFish is the best.
Wanted some new challenge in CHESS?? try this game "Chess Battle Quest"https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chess-battle-quest/id909541140?mt=8
You might be interested in Chessmobi. It contains tactical training material curated by an IM and a FM. The free version on the AppStore includes free samples for each available volume. At the moment it comes with 3 volumes: two tactics collections and one "play like the GM" game collection. Additional volumes are in the working.
I would say the 'Play Magnus' app, for android and ios! Its really good where you can play against Magnus from 5 - 24 yrs old! - JonC202
Yeah. I strongly recommend Stockfish, SmallFish and SmallChess!
The best chess app doesn't exist. It would be socially driven. Basically, a Whatsapp style chat where you can easily share games (by pasting PGNs), commenting and suggesting moves. Chess.com should have it, perhaps revamping their app to allow this.
This is a stupid idea.
I have only been playing for seven months. Before that I barely knew how the pieces moved. But I think I'm improving at a steady rate so maybe I can throw in my two cents. Playing CC, chess.com of course. Analyze This is used by millions of players and is easy to use. For tactics I like using Perfect Chess Trainer, but there are others just as good. Good Luck!
For opening play:
5TH BUDAPEST CHESS HOLIDAY AT 24-30 OCTOBER 2016
by Rocky7788 3 minutes ago
by landloch 3 minutes ago
Coach Looking for students
by SilentKnighte5 6 minutes ago
Here is how you get to 2000+ live blitz on chess.com
by 0110001101101000 13 minutes ago
Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find this Chess Set?
by htdavid 24 minutes ago
Looking for a good bullet coach
by BISHOP_e3 25 minutes ago
Accidentally played rated chess games
by EscherehcsE 27 minutes ago
G Butterman Chess Board
by RussBell 27 minutes ago
Being able to use a DGT Board
by maxwellsmarty 34 minutes ago
Does anyone here have the CB Dubrovnik 2.0 Red Stained Pieces?
by deafdrummer 35 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2016 Chess.com
• Chess - English
Try the new Chess.com!
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!