x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

Books and Apps for an 1100

you should be able to make a direct link between the course of action you advocate and an actual game in which this advise is applicable, otherwise, its quackery!  Next you will be advocating the use of crystals for healing!

"Still waiting for you to cite a single game that could be saved by endgame knowledge, when you have it let me know, I'll be around." - robbie_1969
    robbie_1969 wrote:

you should be able to make a direct link between the course of action you advocate and an actual game in which this advise is applicable, otherwise, its quackery! ...

Who advocated a "course of action" that was only endgame study? Not me, anyway.

No one has claimed that you did advocate an exclusive endgame course of study.  Anyway, i need help.  Here is a game I played a minute ago, its a disgusting game, this is why I have gave up playing chess in 2015-16.  I cannot face playing such disgusting chess, its an affront to decency everywhere at all levels.   My opponent is even worse, he knows next to nothing about chess, all he can do is try to attack pieces, its not even chess, it should be called something else. Even when you win its totally empty if you never won properly. 

15...Bf5, what the heck is that? ....Nf6 wins on the spot. Disgusting, really it should have an X certificate.

Online Now