U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D

you know it thats why you said it- if if its not true its not funny

U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D

good you recagnized

U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D

best deleat yo crap cuz im commin w tha wrath 

AlCzervik
Ubik42 wrote:

Note to self - short Walmart stock early Monday morning.

Now you're messing with my livelihood.

Jimmykay
the800 wrote:

its so hard because there are millions of people who are >2600 and the competion is very high  none of the grand masters expected to be that high when they were~700 800 you need to have some potential and financial support and everyone haas their limit you cant go past it even rambo will get killed fighting 100 people wit ak-47's despite him being so good. For some reason i cant go over 1200 so only a few special people can get THAT good

I am fairly sure this is trollific, but just in case, I started a new thread "

if you cannot reach 1200 after trying, are you an idiot?

if you are not chess_gg, feel free to join in!

http://www.chess.com/forum/view/general/if-you-cannot-reach-after-trying-are-you-an-idiot

and remember, you cannot answer yes to both threads!

Jimmykay
chess_gg wrote:
you suck at chess, even though you beat me, I am still better than you!

my standard rating is about 1700, not that it matters. I recognize that you are better at chess than I am.

You just won't stop with your attacks, will you? Your anger and bitterness that you have decided to direct at me is just sad. It is getting a little weird. Just let it go. I stopped responding, you are just bring this up to start a fight.

And please, give people credit. They ARE able to go back and look at the quotes and realize you are misquoting.

you are making a fool of yourself.

Jimmykay

Jimmykay

Rating: 1701 (Online Chess)

But whatever...since chess_gg has decided to aattack me, he now thinks that an argument can be reduced to "I am better at chess". You are a sad lonely old man.

Jimmykay
chess_gg wrote:

You are just a racist and a patzer, son.  Get a life.

Not sure what your problem is, nor do I understand your need to attck me. It is silly, son.

Jimmykay
chess_gg wrote:

You are just a racist and a patzer, son.  Get a life.

Ratings
Live Chess - Bullet
Live Chess - Blitz
Live Chess - Standard

yes, you are better at chess than me. Glad that makes you feel better.

goldendog

boring as hell, you two.

Wolfbird

Chessgg and Freya777 make a cute couple. I suggest you two meet.

Xsync99

Truth is, many and anyone can become a GM, how? By practicing for 5decades, 4days a week, 3 hours a day and so.................

Jimmykay
chess_gg wrote:
Jimmykay wrote:

yes, you are better at chess than me. Glad that makes you feel better.

I get 0% satisfaction in being better at chess than anyone. Don't make me out to be a chess snob. The thing is, you had to get in that one last snotty comment in.

No, clearly you did. You brought this all up again tonight, unprovoked. Please just stop. No one cares.

TheGrobe

It takes two to tango, but only one to stop. Doesn't matter which one, either.

Jimmykay
TheGrobe wrote:

It takes two to tango, but only one to stop. Doesn't matter which one, either.

you are right, sorry. I thought he was done and I reacted to him. Will try to ignore him next time.

Maxx_Dragon
tubebender wrote:
 Even though I believe in free speech, you still cannot yell "fire" in a crowded theater if there is none.

Everyone believes in freedom of speech until they hear something that offends them. And there's the rub.   >:[

ab121705
AlCzervik wrote:

I've put in 9546 hours of study to become a Walmart greeter. Soon, I will be at the ready when you walk in.

Cool! Which WalMart will you be at? And how much are their chess sets?

Conflagration_Planet

Nobody can become a Walmart greeter anymore. They're doing away with em. :)

U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D

i heard theyre being replaced w free soda machines

This forum topic has been locked