Forums

Crossing 1800!!!!

Sort:
CP6033

Finally! i am here!!! ok so only in Correspondence chess, but still, it is an accomplishment. My timeout record is 0% in the last 90 days (and before that!). My tactics trainer rating is about 1830, and my chess mentor rating is 2050 or so. My other ratings are not that impressive, but my records are all pretty good. What is the point of this thread? to brag, what else? Lol

Da-Waaagh

Go CP !!

LOL - nothing wromg with showing off a bit :-)

ChessinBlackandWhite

Is it translating to improvement otb? 

Da-Waaagh

Bear in mind that CP is just a boy

- giving it all away; all away....

Its a song guys, its a song. 5 points for the singer?

Idrinkyourhealth

Congrats man! Ill drink a cup of vodka for your ur rating, my health, your health, my brother's health and that weird misterious black cat always near the door of my house 's health :D soon 2000, GO CP !

CP6033
harryz wrote:
MichaelPorcelli wrote:

Is it translating to improvement otb? 

Somehow, CP claims never to have ever played official OTB

well i have never played in official OTB. my selection of game off interent is shall we say small. fewer against strong players. In OTB i lost recently to a weak player when i was two pawns up and just dropped a piece cause i was bored and didn't pay attention! lol that was bad! But the time before that was in july, so no not a lot of OTB and no Official OTB.

CP6033

thanks guys! I appreciate all your support.

CP6033

My Pic is of Boris Gelfand, one of the best in the world! ovbiously i am not him. lol

Da-Waaagh

Yes, he looks quite old for 13 too!

Da-Waaagh

No, I'm an Ork.

CP6033
GeorgeBlackChess123 wrote:

Your 13?!

no no no i am 235340, i am hoping to be a prime number soon.

SocialPanda

Hey CP6033 go to sleep! You have a game tomorrow! Wink

qrayons

Congrats! I hope to cross that point very soon.

t_taylor

Congrats! I hope you cross 1800 in live as well!

spikestars

I'm jelly

CP6033
t_taylor wrote:

Congrats! I hope you cross 1800 in live as well!

thanks this will be much tougher, but i will try.

CP6033

volencho, in blitz yes, that is a really nice rating, however that doesn't mean you are that rating in OTB, (of course neither does correspondence rating as i think it is inflated)/

VahanGoldenStar

Congrats! Improving at chess is no easy task, that's for sure - so good job.

VLaurenT
CP6033 wrote:

Finally! i am here!!! ok so only in Correspondence chess, but still, it is an accomplishment. My timeout record is 0% in the last 90 days (and before that!). My tactics trainer rating is about 1830, and my chess mentor rating is 2050 or so. My other ratings are not that impressive, but my records are all pretty good. What is the point of this thread? to brag, what else? Lol

Congratulations ! Smile

Till_98

When I was 2100 at Blitz I was Okay. Now I am a noob in blitz.But in OTB I am pretty good