Forums

I just played 2 brilliant move in the vienna gambit against 2059 elo

Sort:
AOT_LeviAckerman

vitualis

That's an amazing game of the Vienna Gambit! I'm a little surprised that your opponent accepted the gambit at 2000+ ELO but that was great!

Billyishere1372
Huh? There are no brilliants!!!
TipsyTrickster

+3 at move 6 😴

LevCharkovski

Good job!

HeartbrokenFool
Billyishere1372 wrote:
Huh? There are no brilliants!!!

um...check move 10 and 12

2029cns

hi

2029cns
AOT_LeviAckerman
2029cns wrote:

I can't see your game

AOT_LeviAckerman
2029cns wrote:

hi

Hi

AOT_LeviAckerman
LevCharkovski wrote:

Good job!

Thanks

AOT_LeviAckerman
vitualis wrote:

That's an amazing game of the Vienna Gambit! I'm a little surprised that your opponent accepted the gambit at 2000+ ELO but that was great!

I have played Vienna gambit since I was 1700 elo .Many people accept this gambit and lose

Mazetoskylo
AOT_LeviAckerman wrote:
vitualis wrote:

I have played Vienna gambit since I was 1700 elo .Many people accept this gambit and lose

He did not lose because he accepted the gambit, but because of the beginner's mistake 9...fxg3.

AOT_LeviAckerman
Mazetoskylo wrote:
AOT_LeviAckerman wrote:
vitualis wrote:

He did not lose because he accepted the gambit, but because of the beginner's mistake 9...fxg3.

I was still winning even if he didn't took my pawn