Improve your chess with Order 227.

AshleyDogler

BronsteinPawn wrote:

Never move your pieces back and you will win. Scientifically proven. 

Never? Even if your queen is being captured by another piece, never move it back?

tired_of_ignorance
AviaSharma написал:
BronsteinPawn wrote:

Never move your pieces back and you will win. Scientifically proven. 

Never? Even if your queen is being captured by another piece, never move it back?

Never. That's a must. Otherwise you'll probably face a firing squad.

Whining

BronsteinPawn is a troll (sorry I meant hroll).

kinglysac

he is one of the legends, along with 2q

kinglysac

but 2q took it to unreal levels

BronsteinPawn

I am like Kasparov and 2q is like Carlsen. He studied my masterpieces developed his own style and became the best troll ever in chess.com

Yeah, never move your queen back or as my comrade rightly said it will be killed anyways. You must die for the motherland so instead of letting the queen be captured sacrifice it for positional/tactical gains

Whining

Flagging is so unfair. Waaeee

Dum_S

BronsteinPawn wrote:

I am like Kasparov and 2q is like Carlsen. He studied my masterpieces developed his own style and became the best troll ever in chess.com

Yeah, never move your queen back or as my comrade rightly said it will be killed anyways. You must die for the motherland so instead of letting the queen be captured sacrifice it for positional/tactical gains

Carlson has IQ and you have 2q

Whining
RUSHIKESH007 wrote:
BronsteinPawn wrote:

BAM!

BronsteinPawn
RUSHIKESH007 wrote:
BronsteinPawn wrote:

And one cup wink.png

darthion

/execute order 227

Whining

vacation abuse is so frustrating.