Forums

No Eric's Ban!

Sort:
AWARDCHESS

Erik, stay cool! Do not shy!

They cannot ban you and www.chess.com altogetter!

Play some chess!  After that, play full complete! It is easy!

Take a good lessons at the www.chess.com!..

And play, again!

Just move the right pieces at the right time into the right places!.

As a Capablanka  did.

chessis4coolppl

Hey jude don't make it bad Take a sad song and make it better Remember to let her into your heart Then you can start to make it better

Um yeah Erik, they can't ban you....because the only person that could ban you would be yourself. And that would just be weird. SO! Um yeah. I hope my little rendition of Hey Jude helped. But I don't understand AWARDCHESS's post at all. So I don't know what I'm doing replying....I'll just shut up now.

AWARDCHESS

I am just protesting from Bans!

We cannot ban persons from chess!

We need unite, by the playing, discussing, making fun and laugh!

Make a bridges from heart to heart.

AWARDCHESS

Great! I can sleep free now, as it was just a jokes!

I got it very seriously and deeply, as well... no more bans! It's hurt! 

dylan

yes!

all must agree on awardchess

eric must not going to the ban from chess.com

anwyas I think if much practice can best player eric is

but tommorow not happen right away! 

AWARDCHESS
Happiness, it's when you can see a chess dreams in a work time of the life!..
dwaxe
Also, we must stop the spam. It's getting harder for my head to filter out the good threads from the bad.
AWARDCHESS

Can you share  a simplified model of filtering bad treads from even worst!?

My mind split, just do not talk with me...

Just play with me with white pieces all time... 

Rael
AWARDCHESS wrote:

Can you share  a simplified model of filtering bad treads from even worst!?

My mind split, just do not talk with me...

Just play with me with white pieces all time... 

Okay, so, that's the best example I've seen so far of someone inadvertently writing a Zen koan.

/Make a bridges from heart to heart.
Cygni

We're not banning Airik.

We're fanning him!

phishcake5
AWARDCHESS wrote: Happiness, it's when you can see a chess dreams in a work time of the life!..

I'm quite intrigued be this comment AWARDCHESS, could you possibly try to rephrase? I just need a tad more for it to sink deep down.

Rael
phishcake5 wrote: AWARDCHESS wrote: Happiness, it's when you can see a chess dreams in a work time of the life!..

I'm quite intrigued be this comment AWARDCHESS, could you possibly try to rephrase? I just need a tad more for it to sink deep down.

It's really intriguing, isn't it, phishcake5? It's like Greg is some esoteric master of hermeticism, and one must use true scrutiny to ply the depths of his aphorisms.

Let me speculate the possible (albeit derivitive) paraphrase: "Happiness: it is when you can realize your dreams in respect to the game of chess, with work, in your lifetime."

Do you think? My "explaination" ruins the fun of it...

phishcake5
Rael wrote: phishcake5 wrote: AWARDCHESS wrote: Happiness, it's when you can see a chess dreams in a work time of the life!..

It's really intriguing, isn't it, phishcake5? It's like Greg is some esoteric master of hermeticism, and one must use true scrutiny to ply the depths of his aphorisms.

Let me speculate the possible (albeit derivitive) paraphrase: "Happiness: it is when you can realize your dreams in respect to the game of chess, with work, in your lifetime."

Not at all; that was pretty impressive and probably correct.  AWARDCHESS?

killGoose
That's it. AWARDCHESS is my new guru. Thank you for your words, AWARDCHESS!!!
nibbana
Rael wrote: phishcake5 wrote: AWARDCHESS wrote: Happiness, it's when you can see a chess dreams in a work time of the life!..

Rael before I read your response this thread was really giving me a headache.  I think you might have hit the nail on the head.  Do you think you could follow me round paraphrasing my sentences all day ?  People might stop looking at me like I'm weird.

fish2008

okay,they are just read from the messages but they didnt know allthing.they didnt see the real.but i will not tell you because who will believe a cheater.good reason,good question and good answer.maybe they are right about onething,i must to have a relationship.oh yeah,i forgot who break my relationship.and i forgot who everyday annoyed me and made me bore about relationship.my place is not seem like your place.everytime i had relationship,but they allways destroy my relationship.who are they?oh yeah,i forgot that and you cannot get it in that messages.you think i will let my relationship.huuuuuuuh.okay,i will shut up my mouth,about my last puzzle,that is maybe stupid puzzle and you are just get an information but maybe not antibody.if nexttime i found something stupid like that so i will not tell other people.okay not problem.when i was young man,i had more relationship and oh yeah,i forgot who destroyed all.they came one by one in my life and start to destroy one by one of my relationship.oh yeah,i didnt know who made me have a bad karma.but that is so fun beause that is happened like a movie.okay i will stop my stupid speech.

Rael
fish2008 wrote:

okay,they are just read from the messages but they didnt know allthing.they didnt see the real.but i will not tell you because who will believe a cheater.good reason,good question and good answer.maybe they are right about onething,i must to have a relationship.oh yeah,i forgot who break my relationship.and i forgot who everyday annoyed me and made me bore about relationship.my place is not seem like your place.everytime i had relationship,but they allways destroy my relationship.who are they?oh yeah,i forgot that and you cannot get it in that messages.you think i will let my relationship.huuuuuuuh.okay,i will shut up my mouth,about my last puzzle,that is maybe stupid puzzle and you are just get an information but maybe not antibody.if nexttime i found something stupid like that so i will not tell other people.okay not problem.when i was young man,i had more relationship and oh yeah,i forgot who destroyed all.they came one by one in my life and start to destroy one by one of my relationship.oh yeah,i didnt know who made me have a bad karma.but that is so fun beause that is happened like a movie.okay i will stop my stupid speech.

Oh snap! AWARDCHES has competition! I love this.

/+10 for "antibody"

Jippo

To ban or not to ban, That is a Question...

You can discuss with fervency for ever.

The only thing that can be truly mentioned

That soonest term to do it - "Never".

erik

I feel the breathtaking read of well perfect chess - everything feeling inside tomorrow. Despite opposed for you, conquest in the arms of a player! Never before ever finding the safety in the pawn. Victory, friends, victory to the worldwide!!

(proof that only this stuff can't be manufactured. it must be authentic. oh well. i tried.)

AWARDCHESS

To be, or not to be!? To Be and Born, and Ban...

It's no matter, How Smart or Damn...

And every game 

These words stay closer! closer...

Who will be the Winner, where everyone just a Looser?!

And Eric got too much of our attention! 

Ah, Eric! you was been on top unfair mention...

I burst!   I starving! I am stranger on the life board..

It's time to close and open. And Upload!