Forums

Site problems?

Sort:
Trag55

Everything is going very, very slowly, I'm also unable to access Live Chess, all other sites are working normally, so it can't be my internet connection, which is, fortunately, extremely fast and reliable here in the SE of England.

Anyone else having similiar issues?

jeydss

Yes just logged in, good connection otherwise, cant play live chess and certain things are very slow

kohai

Sorry, we're investigating this at the moment :(

Conflagration_Planet

Just about every time I click on something, be it games or forum threads, it says Internet Explorer cannot display this web page.

checkmateibeatu

I am experiencing the same problems.

Conflagration_Planet

Just about every time I click on something, be it games or forum threads, it says Internet Explorer cannot display this web page.

Lawdoginator

It takes a long time for a new page to load!  Very annoying. 

checkmateibeatu
checkmateibeatu wrote:

I am experiencing the same problems.

That comment took a good 15-20 seconds to enter.

Trag55

Despite these odd hiccups I thoroughly enjoy the site!

Make sure you lose if you come across me on  the board :)

baldymanjay

thank god for that.. thought it was my computer for a min... nice one trag for bringing it up!!!!!!

Pawnpusher3

Yes... I am having the same issues. It isn't my computer.. I restarted it and everything is going at the same pace on this site. Hopefully things are back to normal soon enough.

kohai
kohai wrote:

Sorry, we're investigating this at the moment :(

rockpeter

Maybe its because we went digital  and we need a converter Foot in mouth

checkmateibeatu

It's working again, at least for me.

Trag55

Me too, all fixed!

Didn't take long.

Pawnpusher3
I was fixed a while ago..
MinkyPoo

The problem is just like the over population on the earth.

There is just too many people here!!....Cool

thehumingbird

iI AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WITH PAGE (INTERNET EXPLORER CANNOT DISPLAY THE WEBPAGE) IS THERE SOMETHING THAT I COUL`D DO TO FIX THE PROBLEM, IF IT IS TEL ME ABOUIT.THANKYOU 

kohai

What happens if you refresh the page?

FireAndLightz

I have Chess.com on the IPad app and sometimes when I click on the "stats" button, I see this: "you have to be logged in to do this ". But I was already logged in. Fortunately I have read something about "fake pages", so I did not logged in on that page. Now my question is: is this a site problem ( a technical fault ) or are there some " hackers " ? Srry for my bad english, but I just want to say this problem to you all and I advice to watch out for possible "fake pages".