Forums

Suicidal opponents

Sort:
verybadbishop

@Bicarbonofatsoda:

When people fill in the blanks, it doesn't mean the original post was clear, and it certainly wasn't evidence that what he wrote was represented by what people guessed it could've been.  Please quote for me where he suggested anything other than material incentives for any exchange or sac to occur.  All you'll find are distasteful analogues and rhetorical devices that do nothing but justify ignorance and general lack of appreciation for the game.  You know who else are good at extrapolating information with vague information?  Con artists and psychics.

Anyone who speaks in the manner which your object of sympathy does, should at least have the "common sense" to know that such words will attract scrutiny and "luders" as you'd like to put it.  You were right about one thing though.  He did use his "own dialect", but in no way even after the laughable need for translation did he say anything remotely similar to what the GM on that video had to say.

To be honest, I came in asking him to provide one of his games and point out the moves, 24 pages ago, going so far as to naively back him up like you are doing now.  Many posts later, it became obvious he had no intention for any real discussion, and only reponds to criticisms regarding his person, showing where his priorities lie.  Speaking of which, there's an important lesson in all of this.  - You cannot reason or debate a liar.  

verybadbishop

His original post was just him stomping on the merits of his opponents' moves.  What'd you expect, high fives?

chasm1995
verybadbishop wrote:

@Bicarbonofatsoda:

When people fill in the blanks, it doesn't mean the original post was clear, and it certainly wasn't evidence that what he wrote was represented by what people guessed it could've been.  Please quote for me where he suggested anything other than material incentives for any exchange or sac to occur.  All you'll find are distasteful analogues and rhetorical devices that do nothing but justify ignorance and general lack of appreciation for the game.  You know who else are good at extrapolating information with vague information?  Con artists and psychics.

Anyone who speaks in the manner which your object of sympathy does, should at least have the "common sense" to know that such words will attract scrutiny and "luders" as you'd like to put it.  You were right about one thing though.  He did use his "own dialect", but in no way even after the laughable need for translation did he say anything remotely similar to what the GM on that video had to say.

To be honest, I came in asking him to provide one of his games and point out the moves, 24 pages ago, going so far as to naively back him up like you are doing now.  Many posts later, it became obvious he had no intention for any real discussion, and only reponds to criticisms regarding his person, showing where his priorities lie.  Speaking of which, there's an important lesson in all of this.  - You cannot reason or debate a liar.  

dude, don't diss physics or, for that matter, any form of science. it's not like astrology, where when you do an experiment 10,000 times and it fails once and it's still true; in science, if anything is proven wrong 1 time out of an infinite number of trails, it's then wrong.

verybadbishop

What else to say to that but the obvious... psychics and physics are two different things.

chasm1995

oh... I misread that.

DrSpudnik

Of course the big question has to be: Why hasn't this garbage been moved to Off Topic?

chasm1995

the world may never know.

corrijean

You mean photo spam?

DrSpudnik

The ultimate tribute to a worthless gasbag! Cool

Pre_VizsIa
hessmaster wrote:

what really is the point of this forum???

There is none. This is not a forum for logical people. Bye!

Pre_VizsIa

Just the people in this forum, so I'm leaving! :)

Seraphimity
corrijean wrote:

You mean photo spam?

My typical opening; was this helpful?

blasterdragon

so what if your opponet starts trading pieces you can't just say that they are cowardly you can't make thier moves for them they get to choose what move they make and they might not want to trade for the sake of trading or they do it because they prefer games where there are less pieces where precision is everything sometimes they are ahead in material so they trade down so they can have an easier game with minimal counterplay sometimes they might have positional advantage so they trade down so it is more apparent so stop complaning about people making moves

Wolfbird

Really, people. Aren't you really just pounding your head against a wall?

Seraphimity
Wolfbird wrote:

nothing on tv and I'm past my limit on wine to play chess.  Facebook updated, so.. no this is pretty much it.  I mean seriously I've read alot of forum posts and almost any serious person at least shows one game to back up his claim.  Myself like alot of others were curious about these mindless renegade queens.  I've seen quite a few Gm games, especially queen side where Queens are exchange for what I can only assume is to remove the unforseen's at even that level of play.  Curious though, it happens more frequently at the 2200-2400 uscf level.  And the OP made the claim of it happening with frequency.  Was it possible the best choice given the OP'osters play?  Most people are very helpfull here and yes occasionally threads decay into madness, thank god for sanities sake.  Oh yea I forgot of all 5000 people online we all just shoot from the hip and make mindless moves, exchange to kill.  I'm own 4 54 inch flat screen tv's and I have playing Platoon, Hamburger Hill, Full Metal Jacket and Avater.  

corrijean
blasterdragon wrote:

so what if your opponet starts trading pieces you can't just say that they are cowardly you can't make thier moves for them they get to choose what move they make and they might not want to trade for the sake of trading or they do it because they prefer games where there are less pieces where precision is everything sometimes they are ahead in material so they trade down so they can have an easier game with minimal counterplay sometimes they might have positional advantage so they trade down so it is more apparent so stop complaning about people making moves

That is a really long sentence.

DrSpudnik

Faulkneresque!

corrijean

It is stream of consciousness.

Imperfect_Luck

Instead of sharing your opinion you continue question mine. Jerks

And what questions do you ask. You ask for more games more posts of examples. Saying over and over again ive not given at least one. heh.

Well frankly im tierd of answering the same questions over and over.

Games where posted links were given explanations were said. The last one i did was an edit of a vid into the opening post.

Most the poeple in this thread are just a bunch of losers nothing better to do than try waste my time. 

Someones offering free attention lets ask him the same questions over and over again 5 days in a row. Lets stay up till 3 am saturday night and luagh at how he hasnt answered our question again. Frankly im tierd of people lowering my opinion of them.

Im done with this.

This topic is the one time ive used this forum. And  to be honnest i dont expect to use it again. Ill leave the majority of you to your bordom.

I asked some questions i got some answers.

Ive said nothing is right yet im being told im wrong. Ive given several examples from text to game diagrams to videos, and im being told ive given none.

'Wolfbird wrote:

'eraphimity - nothing on tv and I'm past my limit on wine to play chess.  Facebook updated, so.. no this is pretty much it.  I mean seriously I've read alot of forum posts and almost any serious person at least shows one game to back up his claim. '

Losers. Links were given games were posted explainations were said. Even a vid in the openign post... your miserable so you try to insult my opinion in some ridiculous attempt to make me as miserable as you are. And this is how you try to justify it By implying.

Hes posted no links to games or made any attempt to explain himself he isnt serious unlike other people, people like you i guess... Heh lies.

This topic is the one time ive used this sites forum. 

I asked some questions i got some answers.

Im done with this. The flow of jerks who have nothing better to do than attempt to make everyone else as miserable as them is endless. We all know this.

To all those who answered ontopic i'd like to say again thank you.

I will not be returning to this.

My final gift to you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bq05mGZPbY

Goodbye.

toodrunktowin93

Why do you lie? you never posted one of your own games! And if you are so sick of everyone asking for one, just post one, say wich moves you think are mindless trades and get it over with. You may get some free chess advice. I know that it may be confronting when other people look at your games and give you advice and explanations. But it sure is usefull!!!!