Forums

Vacation-How do I know?

Sort:
Talywkr

How can you tell if your opponent is on vacation? Just the fact that the clock is at zero and the game hasn't ended? And therefore, you have no way of knowing if they've already gone on vacation without waiting for the clock to expire?

Scottrf

Well in your games list instead of 3 dots it will have a pause symbol and if you enter the game it will say underneath 'your opponent is on vacation'.

"mozas is currently on vacation! 

They have 8 Days 23 hours of vacation time left, but may be back sooner."

Talywkr

I see. I'm not a paying member, so It must not show up for me. There's no mark at all on my game list.

Roundyracer
Talywkr wrote:

I see. I'm not a paying member, so It must not show up for me. There's no mark at all on my game list.

It shows for myself and Im not a paying member.

Talywkr

I see it. I've only been using the iPad app, you were talking about here on the website.

Talywkr

Now it says his Member Account is closed.

Scottrf

If you send Kohai a message she will probably disable his vacation time for you.

Talywkr

It's all good. He was actually beating game, so I don't really deserve to win. So I'll just let the chips fall where they may.

Talywkr

Sorry, "beating me in the game"...

Talywkr

So now i would like to get the game off my list. Who is this Kohai, and how do I send her a message?

kohai

I read the forums :) 

kohai

I've removed the vacation time for you now so the game should time out normally.