Why do player stare at each other like a psycho?.

  • #21

  • #22

    LOL    Winerkleiner....that is a GREAT....and takes you how long to do all that?

  • #23

    Lolz rooperi

  • #24

    I like this one- when its chuck norris you are about to get punishment.. Lolzzzz.. Rolling on the floor

  • #25
    winerkleiner wrote:

    In mid game, I excuse myself, give myself a hair cut, come back looking like David Spade.  It works everytime.

    It's not uncommon that I look up at my opponent after the game and think "that's what you look like?"  I stare at the board during the game, and only the board.  If you put on lipstick and a red dress I probably woudln't notice lol.

  • #26

    Lolzz

  • #27
    waffllemaster wrote:
    winerkleiner wrote:

    In mid game, I excuse myself, give myself a hair cut, come back looking like David Spade.  It works everytime.

    It's not uncommon that I look up at my opponent after the game and think "that's what you look like?"  I stare at the board during the game, and only the board.  If you put on lipstick and a red dress I probably woudln't notice lol.

    Reminds me of a story about an amateur who beat a great master in a simul. When he was asked what the master's reaction was when it was clear he was losing, he said :I dont know, I only saw his hands.

  • #28
    Annabella1 wrote:

    LOL    Winerkleiner....that is a GREAT....and takes you how long to do all that?

    It only takes a total of 12 minutes, but I can only do this every 3 weeks, lol.

  • #29

    ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

  • #30

    Why do psychos stare at each other like chess players.???

  • #31
    varelse1 wrote:

    Why do psychos stare at each other like chess players.???

    Lol

     


     

  • #32

    Lolz ☺,,

  • #33

    At know at the GM level they are talking trash to each othe with those stares. And also playing the game out. They just do not want us to know it. They have blind chess and have gotten bored with it. So now these winks, blinking eye(s), mouth movement(s), noise movement(s) means all kinds of moves. Like coaches calling plays in a footbal game.

    Not sure if i cracked the code?  ?

  • #34

    It is an ancient chess mating ritual to stare into the eyes of an opponent.

  • #35

    Lolzzzzz.... I wear sunglass in match to avoid eye contact..lolzzz..

  • #36

    There's a saying: the eyes are the window to the soul.  Some fools try real hard to look "hard," then when they find themselves alone looking in the eyes of a real hard man they're like a puppy with their tail between their legs.  I once saw the general manager (a real lazy SOB and my direct superior) at a company I worked for back up like he was in a trance, and then position himself behind a door with just his head peeking out while talking a whole lot of nonsense.  It was funny, but I didn't even smile at the time.

  • #37

    Lolzz

  • #38

  • #39

    Actually they stare because the want to fart

  • #40

    OMG: What are they staring at, then?

or Join

Online Now