Forums

i want to transfer my username

Sort:
Keshavaramanujam

my account (keshavaramanujam) got banned due to some reason which i am not aware of (it says fair play) and i want to transfer my username but it is saying username is taken. pls help

Martin_Stahl
KeshavaramanujamALT wrote:

my account (keshavaramanujam) got banned due to some reason which i am not aware of (it says fair play) and i want to transfer my username but it is saying username is taken. pls help

This account used to have that name and it appears you changed it. You would need to contact Support using the option in the Help menu if you wanted to change it again.

Keshavaramanujam
Martin_Stahl wrote: KeshavaramanujamALT wrote:

This account used to have that name and it appears you changed it. You would need to contact Support using the option in the Help menu if you wanted to change it again.

It didn't have that exact name. It had "KeshavaramanNujam". I need the exact spelling

Martin_Stahl
KeshavaramanujamALT wrote:

It didn't have that exact name. It had "KeshavaramanNujam". I need the exact spelling

Capitalization/case doesn't matter.

Keshavaramannujam is the exact same username as KeshavaramanNujam here. The solution is still the same. You will need to contact support or wait 90 days after your previous username change to get that name on this account.

Keshavaramanujam

Martin_Stahl wrote: KeshavaramanujamALT wrote:

Capitalization/case doesn't matter.

Keshavaramannujam is the exact same username as KeshavaramanNujam here. The solution is still the same. You will need to contact support or wait 90 days after your previous username change to get that name on this account.

Sorry, my english is bad, I misexplained. What I meant was; my actual username is Keshavaramanujam with no extra N. Note the spelling. It created an account with the username "Keshavaraman(n)ujam" (The brackets are for highlighting)

The extra N. That is the problem here.

Keshavaramanujam

I have already contacted support.

breezehappysquirrel
Hans Niemann also had the same problem
breezehappysquirrel
விடுங்கோ மாமா. எல்லாம் காலப்போக்கில் சரியாய்டு்ம்