Forums

Paid Diamond-Didn't get it

Sort:
taberlasche

Hey all, I bought a 1 month Diamond-Membership with the IOS-app. I paid for it, but now my Account has not been upgraded yet! The App says "Your upgrade has not been apllied yet"! I sent a message to the Support, too. They don't answer. I waited 2 full days now!! Please help me

Thanks.

notmtwain

Since you sent a message to support, there's no point in reposting here, unless you are looking for a little free abuse.

Disgruntled_Sheep

I disagree notmtwain, after 2 days and no response why not try another avenue for resolving the problem?

taberlasche

Yes, this is the third day i'm waiting for a reply... So why not hoping for a nice and helpful community? :) Thx

rooperi

That sucks, did you get a (auto)response to your ticket? Last time I didnt even bget that, I think the system is crippled if not totally broken

ilgambittoo

You are lying?

taberlasche
rooperi hat geschrieben:

That sucks, did you get a (auto)response to your ticket? Last time I didnt even bget that, I think the system is crippled if not totally broken

No, not even that! Yeah, i can imagine that you're right...

taberlasche
ilgambittoo hat geschrieben:

You are lying?

Are you serious?

kleelof
notmtwain wrote:

Since you sent a message to support, there's no point in reposting here, unless you are looking for a little free abuse.

Is free abuse one of the benefits of the Diamond membership? As a gold member, I never get any. Maybe I'll upgrade.

Disgruntled_Sheep
kleelof wrote:
notmtwain wrote:

Is free abuse one of the benefits of the Diamond membership? As a gold member, I never get any. Maybe I'll upgrade.

I'm happy to abuse you kleelof at no extra charge... You smelly butt hole Wink

taberlasche

Im waiting for 4 days now!! I wrote to the support a second time... No answer. Don't have anyone an idea? I paid money for nothing! Please help me!

cornbeefhashvili
kleelof wrote:
notmtwain wrote:

I'm a Diamond member and I never got any of that abuse stuff. Did I get ripped off?

taberlasche
cornbeefhashvili hat geschrieben:
kleelof wrote:
notmtwain wrote:

I'm a Diamond member and I never got any of that abuse stuff. Did I get ripped off?

please be constructive!

rooperi

Maybe message one of the staff directly.

taberlasche

thanks thats a good idea thanks!

learningthemoves

You have to make sure you get the right room...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y

taberlasche

Thanks for all your help, my Account has been upgraded now. Thanks guys!

learningthemoves

Alright!