Forums

Paypal payments don't work

Sort:
Sai

The Staff told me to send money thru email... order@chess.com, dont forget to make a note of what premium you want.

Xybb

Any chance that normal Paypal payment will become available for everyone? I can't understand how this error still isn't resolved. It has been over 4 years since it's been reported.

James_and_Matthew

Hello

Last year my brother and I took out gold membership in order to run admin on this site for our chess club. Our credit card was further charged this June for renewal of our membership. We don't think this automatic renewal was clearly stated when purchasing the membership and haven't used the new membership. Is it possible to have the amount charged for this year refunded to our credit card? If so we would obviously be happy for this year's membership to cease.

ProLamer

unfortunately, still the same problem. At least from Germany sad.png Too bad, they won't get this fixed. Hence, no diamond membership for me ...

Fiiqzyy

Bonjour, j'ai le meme probleme, et j'aimerais savoir si la méthode d'envoyer directement de l'argent a chess.com marche toujours ? Merci, Bonne journée.