Forums

I'm just curious??

Sort:
donnata

why live chess love me too much, what they wants on me? my rates? take a look at my rates, they took a lot & they give them to the small rates. my question is..why me? why always on my rates.

trysts

Laughing

HolyHolcomb

I do not understand what you are asking. What rates are you talking about? Are you asking about your chess.com ratings/rankings? The ratings/rankings are determined by your win/lose ratio and what the rating of your opponent. It is all mathematical in determining a persons present ranking/rating. Your ratings will go up or down as you play rated chess games. If you need more information I will be happy to help if I can. Smile

TheLastSupper

I think you are better off writing your post in your first language, and use http://translate.google.com to translate it to English, because if I take everything literally you posted, then you do not make any sense.

donnata

That' why I hate posting forum when I'm angry I don't really understand what I'm saying sorry for this. But it might be useless if I post a real agenda here if only I got a lie answers.

anggadefri

:-)

Laughing

donnata

There are many blowflies in the rainy season but I didn't noticed they are there in the other area too. It almost summer season now.

MrDamonSmith
Donnata, when you get frustrated from mistakes in a speed time control like blitz it can make you play a whole string if games while you're mad. It can cause you to lose a LOT you normally wouldn't. When you get angry stop playing and leave for a while, forget about until later. You'll do better when you return. And is that a big heart you've got on in your avatar? If it is let me be the first to tell you that you've got a really big heart on miss. :-)
astronomer999
donnata wrote:

There are many blowflies in the rainy season but I didn't noticed they are there in the other area too. It almost summer season now.

HAIKU!

donnata
MrDamonSmith wrote:
Donnata, when you get frustrated from mistakes in a speed time control like blitz it can make you play a whole string if games while you're mad. It can cause you to lose a LOT you normally wouldn't. When you get angry stop playing and leave for a while, forget about until later. You'll do better when you return. And is that a big heart you've got on in your avatar? If it is let me be the first to tell you that you've got a really big heart on miss. :-)

Thank you..maybe i must to learn how to play the needle of the crochet it might be someday i can form a pair of net shoes.

WickedGamesWePlay

Thanks for the game, I got lucky.  you played tough to the end donnata