stuck between 1000-1100

freesoul_lass
Hi, I'm stuck between 1000-1100 from long time, any suggestions or players willing to play with me and help with it?
VishyNotAnand

I like playing 30 mins Rapids, want to play? Am rated around 1150 in Rapid, me too stuck there for long

kingofjive5
I'm stuck at around 1150 just can't stay across the 1200 mark (blitz) Would be happy to play
IAMBBW
freesoul_lass wrote:
Hi, I'm stuck between 1000-1100 from long time, any suggestions or players willing to play with me and help with it?

I am really sorry MaM but you will always stuck between 1000-1100

IAMBBW
kingofjive5 wrote:
I'm stuck at around 1150 just can't stay across the 1200 mark (blitz) Would be happy to play

Nice..stuck there forever

Klauer
freesoul_lass wrote:

Long time? So this is not your first account here, as you're only in for a short time.

http://www.yodaquotes.net/patience-you-must-have-my-young-padawan/

kingofjive5

Nah not forever, before i lost my password to my old account i was stuck getting past 800. I think 1400-1500 within 5 years is possible for me

IAMBBW
kingofjive5 wrote:

Nah not forever, before i lost my password to my old account i was stuck getting past 800. I think 1400-1500 within 5 years is possible for me

I don't think so

kingofjive5

Why not? Ive beaten players who's ratings have been that high at one stage or another.. only time will tell

IAMBBW
kingofjive5 wrote:

Why not? Ive beaten players who's ratings have been that high at one stage or another.. only time will tell

Time will fly but u will not

kingofjive5
IAMBBW wrote:
kingofjive5 wrote:

I don't think so

I worked how to quote on my phone only though so you can see im a quick learner happy.png,i appreciate your pessimism.. 

kingofjive5

But ive been practasing the bird 

IAMBBW
kingofjive5 wrote:
IAMBBW wrote:
kingofjive5 wrote:

I don't think so

I worked how to quote on my phone only though so you can see im a quick learner ,i appreciate your pessimism.. 

I appreciate what you're doing , I really do but believe me you will not succeed

Hermione2008

I have been stuck there for a LONG time, but now I'm 1280! You just have to play a lot of games to practice. Usually tournaments help. 

IAMBBW
Hermione2008 wrote:

I have been stuck there for a LONG time, but now I'm 1280! You just have to play a lot of games to practice. Usually tournaments help. 

I know

kingofjive5
IAMBBW wrote:
kingofjive5 wrote:
IAMBBW wrote:
kingofjive5 wrote:

I don't think so

I worked how to quote on my phone only though so you can see im a quick learner ,i appreciate your pessimism.. 

I appreciate what you're doing , I really do but believe me you will not succeed

kingofjive5

Sorry mistake there but its like water of a d@@ks back right?

solflores

I disagree with you, @IAMBBW, I easily got from 1200 to 1450ish in a few months

Ashvapathi

Following should get you to 1200:

e4-e5. 

develop your minor pieces.

castle. (don't push your kingside pawns early) 

& board vision

Ashvapathi

& simplification (endgames) when you have decisive material advantage.