One day, I would like to be a really good chess player.
I'm a mother of a teenager. My husband and I are foodies. I'm learning how to cook and finding good restaurants is one of our favorite things. I read a lot. I watch a lot of documentaries. I play chess.
Some of my favorite quotes:
- If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change. - Michael Jackson
- Only he who never plays, never loses. - Anatoly Karpov
- The man who does things makes mistakes, but he never makes the biggest mistake of all - doing nothing. - Benjamin Franklin
- Conformity leads to mediocrity. - J. Krishnamurti
- For communication to have meaning it must have a life. It must transcend "you" and "me" and become "us"... In a small way we then grow out of our old selves and become something new. - Hugh Prather