Currently hooked on archery, probably will be for the rest of my life. So far this section will not be very big since I've only been shooting for a couple of months. First of all, I am a big fan of Clay Hayes, if you would like to help him out, read more about it here: https://www.patreon.com/clayhayes
I shot a youth bow a lot when I was about 8-10 years old, but after a year or so, I never really shot anymore. I occasionally would go to a range and shot compound bows, but not consistently. Two months ago my neighbor invited me to go shooting with there family. Afterwards he lent me his three piece take down bow to shoot and try out. After that I would shoot every single day for hours when I had the time. Because of the huge amount of time spent shooting, I quickly surpassed that bow's capabilities since it was more of a beginners bow. After that, I couldn't shoot very well because of the bow's inconsistencies, so I purchased a traditional 66 inch longbow, and it arrived on Christmas. Since then I now shoot almost every day in my free time.
Saved by the blood of the crucified Lamb, Jesus Christ the Son of God! He died for your sins on a cross planted on a hill called Calvary! He died for the sins of you, me and every single person who ever lived and ever will live! Please, accept him as your Savior today! He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:36 (KJV)
I am a holy rolling KJV Bible believing Christian! I serve one God and Master alone, And his name is Jesus Christ, Lord God Almighty, Lord of Lords, King of Kings, Creator of the Universe, He alone is God and I serve only Him.
Later never comes. Peter Ruckman
If it is not observable then it is not true science, it is science falsely so called. A.K Christoferson
History never learns from history. Peter Ruckman
Conviction demands response. A.E. Christoferson
Commit beyond retreat. Pastor Kyle
Profession is not possession. Peter Ruckman
We train for years, for what happens in five seconds, because in those five seconds you will either remain on the field or go back home in safety. Instructor Zero
Learn to utilize everything around you as a weapon, I am not using a weapon, I am the weapon. Doug Marcaida
Real fights are not slow motion, fights move, we move. 20+ year marine vet and cop.
Billy Wingrove: "What would you say to young goalkeepers wanting to become the next Courtois in the future?"
Thibaut Courtois: "Work hard, train hard, and don't let anybody say you can not do it. When I was 15 or 16 people said I couldn't do it, and now I've proved so many people wrong."
“Sometimes you have to accept you can't win all the time.”
“I have many years to get better and better, and that has to be my ambition. The day you think there is no improvements to be made is a sad one for any player.”
"In football as in watch making talent and elegance mean nothing without rigour and precision."
“You have to fight to reach your dream. You have to sacrifice and work hard for it”
"The only thing that matters is playing.
I have enjoyed it since I was a little boy
And I still try to do that every time I go out on to a pitch.
I always say
That when I no longer enjoy it
Or it’s no longer fun to do it,
Then I won’t do it anymore.
I do it because I love it and that’s all I care about."
"I’m never satisfied.
I always push my limits
And I always try to get better every day."
- It's bad luck to be superstitious.
- Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. (go ahead an look that word up)
- When you don't know what your doing, do it neatly.
- No child throws up in the bathroom.
- If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
- Blessed is he who excepts nothing, for he will not be disappointed.
- Science is true, but mislead by facts.
- Lead, follow, or get out of the way.
- The other line always moves faster.
- If it jams, force it, if it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
- A "Smith and Wesson" beats four aces.
- No good deed will go unpunished.
- The solution to a problem changes the problem.
- If you look like your passport photo, you're too sick to travel.
- A pat on the back is only a few inches from a kick in the pants.
- Don't worry about middle age, you'll grow out of it.
- The nearest tool is a hammer.
- Never go to bed with someone crazier than yourself.
- Eat, drink, and be marry; and tomorrow you will be a big, fat, grinning drunk.
- To err is human, to blame it on someone else is even more human.
- The light at the end of a tunnel is an on-coming train.
- Two heads are NOT better than one if they are both blockheads.
- Wisdom is knowing how to avoid perfection.
- No man's property, life or liberty are safe while Congress is in session.
- Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but usually he'll just himself up and go on.
- Mother said there would be more days like this, but she never said there would be so many!
- The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.
- A shortcut is the longest distance between two points.
- A monologue does not make dialogue.
- There is no traffic until you need to make a left turn.
- Turbulence is caused by the stewardess serving coffee.
- Anything is possible if you don't know what you're talking about.
- You are not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding onto it.
- If you don't care were you are, you are not lost.(The meaning of this is not what you think of first, think of it in a spiritual sense)
- You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you mad.
- The worse the idea, the higher up the nut who proposed it.
- Anything that begins well ends badly. Anything that begins badly ends worse.
- It is always easier to propose a solution rather than define the problem.
- When in doubt, empty your magazine.
- Pilots who can see you dropping supplies can't see you when dropping bombs.
- All fifteen round magazines will be five rounds short in a firefight.
- Never forget, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
(Please tell me in my notes if you would like me to add more "Murphy's Laws, I got plenty more)
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9 KJV
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Or wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. Matthew 7:3-5 KJV
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and render you. Matthew 7:6 KJV
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10:13 KJV
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. Mathew 6:24 KJV
For the scripture sayeth, whosever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. Romans 10:11 KJV
And the time of this ignorance God winked at, but now commandeth all men everywere to repent. Acts 17:30 KJV
And I am am sure you all know this one,
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16 KJV
Are you washed in the blood of the crucified Lamb? If not please except Him as your Savior today, later never comes!
Here is some of my photography:
Great Wall, Beijing.
Summer Palace, Beijing.
Summer Palace, Beijing.
Bed of flowers on the street side, Zhengzhou.
Old canal, Mui Wo, Hong Kong.
Hong Kong Wetland Park.