MikeWhitby, Ontario, Canada
Jul 12, 2012
Nov 26, 2018
- It’s better to sacrifice your opponent’s pieces.
- When you see a good move, look for a better one!
- You are the Anthony Weiner of Colorado chess - you just don't know when to resign! ~ Paul Anderson in an email to Tim Brennan
- A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing. -Emo Philips
- I like to play chess with old men in the park, although it's hard to find 32 of them. - Emo Phillips
- One bad move nullifies forty good ones - Horowitz
No games in progress