I love chess. I have learned it when I was small from my brother and father but havent played regularly. I try to study less and experience more why a move is good or bad, thats why I sometimes may loose but I hope that longterm I will benefit from it.
- Out of the night that covers me,
- Black as the pit from pole to pole,
- I thank whatever gods may be
- For my unconquerable soul.
- In the fell clutch of circumstance
- I have not winced nor cried aloud.
- Under the bludgeonings of chance
- My head is bloody, but unbowed.
- Beyond this place of wrath and tears
- Looms but the horror of the shade,
- And yet the menace of the years
- Finds and shall find me unafraid.
- It matters not how strait the gate,
- How charged with punishments the scroll,
- I am the master of my fate:
- I am the captain of my soul.