Facts of life:
1. You are responsible for the duration of a game, whether you are host or guest. Join or set a long game, you are accountable for that longer game.
2.Cheating is wrong.
3. Worse than cheats are false accusations. Heresay and claims are not proof.
Rules of Behavior
Chess.com is a friendly community. The following behavior is prohibited and can result in your being kicked or banned:
- Accusations of cheating (naming/shaming)
- Offensive/vulgar language/toilet humor
- Personal attacks
- Spamming (spammy pointless/distracting posts/lettering)
- Advertising and/or promoting other websites
- Religious or political topics in Main Hall
- Discussion of illegal activities (guns/drugs, etc)
- Posting of any external links