About Me :
I am Swayams Mishra,an International master (since 2012) from Bhubaneswar,India with 2 GM norms with a current rating of 2447,however I have crossed 2500+. I am 25 years old and I am playing chess since the past 18 years and having been coaching from 7 years.
My fide profile is - https://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=5028183)
I have a rich experience of all levels,both online & over the board. One of my students Sankalp Gupta has an IM norm at the age of 14,currently 2375+ elo and current Indian National Sub-Junior(U-15) Champion. (http://aicf.in/divya-sankalp-triump/ ). Also I have experience of a coaching camp in a club in Turkey. Apart from that I have been working as a second for two strong 2500+ players.
Also I have worked in the official Android App World Chess Championship 2013 & 2014.
TARGET STUDENTS :
Above 2500 - Can consider to help for a tournament/work as a second.
I am interested for serious students who want really want to improve their chess. My plan for coaching is simple, I will ask you to send me the games before we start. (Last 3 months tournament games, or online 10 standard games ),Then I will build a plan of our work, including improving openings, studying classical games, endgames and more..
1. Work upon those topics in class
2. Give homework to practice/solve - which will be discussed in the next class
3. Will send some material regarding that to study and gain knowledge.
My main strengths are endgame,positional play. I can help you in building/choosing an opening repertoire which is well suited to your style./or teach you a particular opening with great understanding & depth..
Session Timings :
Either it can be 1-2 hrs sessions or else 20 hrs course.
In a 20 hrs private lessons,We will cover 5hrs on opening,5hrs on endgame,5 hrs on calculations & 5 hrs or it can be done upon the requirement of the student..
I live in India (+5:30 UTC), and prefer classes either in noon or late evening(my time).
TRAINING GAMES :
I am available to play long training games with analysis.Also possible to request to play in specific opening/typical positions or structures.
ADDITIONAL SUPPORT :
1. I can help you to chose wisely which tournaments to play, guide you during the tournament with suggestions.
2. If you are not very accquianted with Chessbase, I can help you to understand how to use the tool in the right way.
3. At times,I will be providing additional material, helpful to improve general chess knowledge/help you to improve as a player.
4. Psychology & being motivated is very important for a chess player. I will do my best to help you in these two aspects.
5. Fast Communication by Messenger/Skype.
1hr session - 30$
2hr session - 50$
20hr session - 450$
Opening reportire - 60$ per opening (pgn by email +1 hour online question-answer/explanation session)
Training games (includes analysis) - 20$ per game
Group Session/Camp - Prices depends upon the details,please write to me regarding details on this.
PAYMENT METHODS -
I accept Paypal,Western Union & Bank Transfer. So you have the option to chose as per convenience
CONTACT ME :
Do message me here or via email - email@example.com for further details.