Hi chess enthusiasts!
I am IM, FIDE ELO 2405.
I have been teaching chess (both individuals and teams) for over 30 years.
Besides teaching chess I also write CDs and articles for chess magazines (CD Caro-Kann B13-B14 published by Chessbase; Encyclopedia of Pawn endings and Encyclopedia of Rook endings, both published by ChessInformant).
Some of my students have got FIDE titles: GM, IM, FM and many of them win tournaments, prices...
On lessons, I place the main stress on student's INDEPENDENT work. This is because one can improve in chess only by permanent independent thinking.
The main goal that I set in training is that my student work on chess for their own PLEASURE. This is the best way of improving and it gives the best practical results.
The main method of training is an INDIVIDUAL approach to each student. The second principle is ACCEPTING STUDENT’S SUGGESTIONS and directing the training in the direction that my student wishes.
One lesson = 15 euros
- one hour training online,
- lesson sent by email (positions and full explanations: principles, rules, maneuvers...way of playing step by step),
- homework sent by email (a lot of material of lesson's topic for your independent work),
- answering all your questions sent by emails,
- tests, training games, and psychological preparation for tournaments.
For regular students a discount is possible.
After our training you will have no holes in your chess knowledge. You will get familiar with all chess things in a very systematic and easy (and fun!) way for understanding and remembering and also get prepared for your independent work on chess.
Contact email address email@example.com, or contact me on my nick on chess.com.