Forums

Aggressive Response to 4...Nf6 in the Scotch

Sort:
The_Gavinator

That doesn't do anything when your rated like 500 higher than me now does it?

Ben_Dubuque
joeydvivre wrote:

Yes, yes..The US dominated the "real" space race.  Just to resolve all other outstanding arguments:

- Tom Brady is the best quarterback to ever live  Though a patriots fan, I dissagree

- Michael Jordan is the best basketball player to ever live Don't care, hate Basketball

- Pele is the best athlete to ever live Best Soccer player The best athlete was Jim Thorpe

- Winning American Idol isn't any better than finishing second Don't Give a crap

- Winning Survivor doesn't mean squat Other than being a million dollars richer

- The_Gavinator is underrated and has a chess understanding far in excess of his paltry rating. Don't care

- IM pfren is highly overrated and would likely be the underdog in a match with Gavinator Seriously doubt

- The Republicans messed up this country Political parties screwed america over

- Except for the mess created by the Democrats refer to previous point

- The country was a better place before we allowed Jackie Robinson to play major league ball but baseball was better after we allowed Jackie Robinson to play major league ball. America was worse off in those Racist days (I am white, so this isn't Racialy motivated)

- We could sure use a man like Herbert Hoover again. Hover did Squat after the Market collapsed, we need another Regan

If you were being sarcastic in those, then great sence of humor

if you were being serious, then those are my opinions in Red

Ben_Dubuque

the king is perfectly safe on f1 in the KG, and many games prove this.

The_Gavinator

The difference is that white gives away a pawn so he can't castle, in the Steintz black gains a pawn but in exchange he can't castle.

Ben_Dubuque

no white can castle if he wants, but that would be passive in some lines, plus the pawn is for open lines to attack the Black king which is stuck in the center. get every piece aimed at f7 and fire away.

The_Gavinator

Getting all piece pointed at f7 is a beginners tactic, it fails after 0-0 anywyas.

The_Gavinator

And Bruce, I agree with the first one, I haven't heard of the next 2, I'll have to look into it.

Ben_Dubuque

OK, that line you gave is actualy better for white

The_Gavinator

That's not the point, I was just talking about the not being able to castle.

Helzeth
joeydvivre wrote:

Yes, yes..The US dominated the "real" space race.  Just to resolve all other outstanding arguments:

- Tom Brady is the best quarterback to ever live

- Michael Jordan is the best basketball player to ever live

- Pele is the best athlete to ever live

- Winning American Idol isn't any better than finishing second

- Winning Survivor doesn't mean squat

- The_Gavinator is underrated and has a chess understanding far in excess of his paltry rating.

- IM pfren is highly overrated and would likely be the underdog in a match with Gavinator

- The Republicans messed up this country

- Except for the mess created by the Democrats

- The country was a better place before we allowed Jackie Robinson to play major league ball but baseball was better after we allowed Jackie Robinson to play major league ball.

- We could sure use a man like Herbert Hoover again.

You're allowed to become my russian wife. Interested?

Helzeth

There is a law against russian wives without beard in the great soviet. Of course the beard will not be in the way.

Ben_Dubuque

the person wasn't very bright, got reverse four move mated

The_Gavinator

Looks like you're not very bright, because that's not a 4-move mate :P

Ben_Dubuque

the plan was the same thing, just extended a move.

The_Gavinator

That actually looks like a reverse Parham pattern... damn that opening is good...

Ben_Dubuque

thats cause it is, the only thing is opponent blundered,

The_Gavinator

It was probably bullet, don't look too hard into it lol

Helzeth
The_Gavinator wrote:

It was probably bullet, don't look too hard into it lol

I would never let you be my russian wife. Maybe my swedish wife or something equally pathethic but never a truly russian one.

The_Gavinator

Idk, the swedish are very hot

CHCL

@whatupyodog2, that was a very good game. Your middlegame is excellent; what you need to work on is your opening. For me it is the exact opposite.  Even though you are probably a stronger player than me, I would have better chance of beating you because your opening give good equalizing chances.

This forum topic has been locked