Forums

Book Moves

Sort:
sunnyday597

I mean I keep on seeing " book move " when I start off so I'm thinking it's kinda bad.

DasBurner
sunnyday597 wrote:

I mean I keep on seeing " book move " when I start off so I'm thinking it's kinda bad.

it's not? it just means you're playing well known moves

Grunyarth

Another reason that knowing book moves is important is so you get the same position multiple times. While you could do pretty well just playing natural moves in the openings, if you memorize some book moves and play the same lines every game then you get far more experience in those specific positions, which gives you a significant advantage over your opponent (if they don't know that book line well).

blueemu

Memorizing book moves is not much use if the opponent varies from the book. Then you need to know WHY the book moves are played.

miketaylor582

Greatassignmenthelper.com understands the anxiety that students have when writing their academic papers. Our law assignment help team is well aware of the problems you confront when preparing your Assignment. Sometimes you give it your all and work extremely hard, but the concept of a deadline is constantly present in the back of your mind. The team at greatassignmenthelper.com assures your enhanced grades with a high quality content at a very pocket friendly cost structure.

https://greatassignmenthelper.com/law-assignment-help/

Georgecameron2009

Global Assignment Help is the best admission essay writing service in the USA. We offer custom admission essays that are written by experts in their field. Our essays are guaranteed to be original and plagiarism-free. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and we are always available to answer your questions

[url=] Best Admission Essay Writing Service in the USA[/url]