trysts

I agree that game three was very surprising, and a lot of funSmile

piphilologist
ChristianSoldier007 wrote:

who wonn the blitz

aronian won the rapid there wasnt a blitz

http://live.kramnikaronian.com/

netzach

Take a breather until Friday now. Thanks guys for your predictions ! Insightful @ 3:!.

trysts

Friday and Saturday are the last two games.

trysts

I'll say Aronian wins the next gameWink

Twpsyn
[COMMENT DELETED]
StevenBailey13

I shall predict a sicillian with Kramnik emerging the victor.

jesterville

I shall stay with my original thinking...and forsee a draw for the remaining two games. My rationale was based on game 4...Aronian had white, yet he played right into the Berlin, a well known drawish line. Seems to me that the fight is over...and it looks like more rapid to come...

pwwaring

For anyone planning to watch Saturday that didn't already know, the last day starts 2 hours earlier than the first 5 rounds...

Charlotte

thanks pwwaring, i would probably have missed that one otherwise, got the day off too

jesterville

Looking forward to these two days...they will be the only times I will be able to see the postgame interviews. I am still at work now, will be done at about 7am...just in time to grab two hours sleep, and enjoy some chess...

trysts

*Time to wake-up and get some coffee*

trysts

Okay, game five has just started. They are playing a semi-slav defence, which is a variation of the queen's gambit opening. Very interestingSmile

trysts

I think you can watch all past interviews at the end of the full commentary archives for this match, on this site:

http://www.livestream.com/kramnikaronian

trysts

This is a slow game, but slow is not bad. We're on move twenty. Everyone is commenting that this is a draw, at Chessbomb, but I've seen many decisive games at this level while eveyone is yelling draw. I find the game very interesting.

mrguy888

I can't because despite it saying that it is for all members, only premium members can view it.

trysts

No, I'm watching the moves on Chessbomb and the Zurich site. I actually have been following it on my chess board as wellSmile

trysts

I get these type of endgame positions a lot. I'm glad they're not drawing!

trysts

This is a neat game! We're at time control, and the position has been quite complex. This has been quite captivating to me. I've only had one bloody mary in three hours, because I've been distracted by the gameLaughing

trysts

The commentators in Zurich are implying that if you offer a draw, and it is declined, then unsaid chess ettiquette is that you don't offer a second drawWink