funandniceisme

hicetnunc

kco

star_egypt

The_Chess_Ninja

theoreticalboy

wafflemaster

ilikeflags
funandniceisme is 12 years old right? alan, you're a creepy dude.
ozzie_c_cobblepot
It will be like the old days, where when you blocked people you didn't see their content, except obviously if someone you didn't block quoted them. I always like people referencing other posts by number though.
ilikeflags

post #79

the kid is 12 and you're calling him more mature than most.  seems like someone should be reporting you.  if you call this an attack on you, then report away.  i stand by my claim that your connection to this young man has shades of creepiness.  i am pleased to know that you will no longer be responding to me.

ozzie_c_cobblepot
Is that passive baiting?
ilikeflags
yes
blakefox_584
chrisr2212 wrote:

i nominate INVISIBLEBOY for 2 reasons .. (1) he was nominated above and proKnight98 missed it, (2) i like his threads

That's what I meant to say, but all the other stuff is true.

NinjaKnight2002

I also Nominate CalbaMan for his assistance to chess dot com

Joseph-S
Alan_Tudor wrote:

He is my admin in many groups and is much more mature then most here. I was told not to answer and to just forward to staff so this is the last response. I will be forwarding any attacks you have about me just participation in the forum. So this will be the first report.

Tudor hiding behind staff.

(This will be the second report.)

Conflagration_Planet
ozzie_c_cobblepot wrote:
Is that passive baiting?

You're right about that. If there is one thing he's good at, it's  constantly harassing people in ways that sound petty when reported. He just keeps pecking, and pecking at people in subtle ways. He has gotten away with more on here than other people I've seen get muzzled or banned outright. Look where he calls me she, and Brenda, etc. Perhaps that's one reason he seems to have the staff wrapped around his little finger. His subtle sniping. He implies someone is a sissy for reporting him, but if you finally get pissed, and respond in the forums than YOU get your content deleted.

Arctor

I nominate badr_elmnofi for his unwavering devotion to star_egypt. Good luck sir

ilikeflags
wait, i've never seen alan call you a girl. and ozzie's content seems safe -- no reason staff would erase it.
karvi

i nominate karvi

medo227

star_egypt

mamdouh_rashed

star_egypt

bcak

vote : STAR_EGYPT

batgirl

hmmm....

salsalz

STAR_EGYPT

Arctor
batgirl wrote:

hmmm....

What is it? Did you suddenly come to the realization that star_egypt is an anagram for gape_tryst. Because I did... Surprised

Berat_Ozbag

star_egypt