Forums

CPOTM May 2012 cont.

Sort:
Conquistador

A number between 1 and 50 (anything goes). 

Or offer your finest cuisines to me (spam of course).

electricpawn

corrijean

TheGrobe

Both of you are being irrational.

ivandh

At least they are realistic.

Joseph-S

34.2, just to see how close I would've come.

mrguy888
Conquistador wrote:

Dance for me, monkeys!

Conquistador

Well I give this one to electricpawn since my number was 3!

So my nominations as a HON(insert some related pun) are (in some varient of purple):

AnnaZC

Estragon

ivandh

Wait, does that mean EP is safe or out?

Conquistador

Well safe since the ones I nominated are up for elimination.

ivandh

Good, because although I have no connections with any of the candidates and am not receiving gifts of any kind from any of them, I want to ensure that this is a free and fair election.

netzach

The beauty of this contest resides in the simplicity of the voting-framework ! Therefore I vote for:

AnnaZC

AnnaZC

To remain :)

proKnight98

From

List:

AnnaZC

electricpawn

Estragon

Conquistdor, the HON, has selected:

AnnaZC 

Estragon

for elimination. Now we will vote for one of the two nominees selected above to stay.

You have one vote to vote for the member you want to continue in the running for CPOTM. Voting ends May 27 8:30 PM Pacific. If there is a tie, the most recent vote for a member to stay will not be counted, which breaks the tie. Thus, vote ASAP!

mrguy888
ivandh wrote:

Good, because although I have no connections with any of the candidates and am not receiving gifts of any kind from any of them, I want to ensure that this is a free and fair election.

The current HON got voted out and is still here...

netzach

Conquistador's like gold & should be easily-bribed...

AlCzervik
chrisr2212 wrote:

shouldn't that read "Conquistador the Don" ?

He hasn't made us an offer we can't refuse-yet.

AlCzervik

AnnaZC

malko

AnnaZC 

proKnight98

From

List:

AnnaZC

electricpawn

Estragon

Conquistdor, the HON, has selected:

AnnaZC     2

Estragon

for elimination. Now we will vote for one of the two nominees selected above to stay.

You have one vote to vote for the member you want to continue in the running for CPOTM. Voting ends May 27 8:30 PM Pacific. If there is a tie, the most recent vote for a member to stay will not be counted, which breaks the tie. Thus, vote ASAP!

Twobit

AnnaZC