Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Chess 960 Live chess?

• 3 weeks ago · Quote · #141

Harry585

We rely too much on opening moves especially in live chess. Where do we get to ask the chess.com staff?

• 3 weeks ago · Quote · #142

Harry585

A.C.T

this forum started 7 years ago!

• 13 days ago · Quote · #143

egdodnoj

The staff of Chess.com has been asked again and again about this and the best you will ever get is a promise that it is in the plan for some indeterminate future.  All you can really do vote with your wallet.  As much as I miss my premium account I'll not be renewing it until live 960 comes to this site.

• 13 days ago · Quote · #144

Martin_Stahl

egdodnoj wrote:

The staff of Chess.com has been asked again and again about this and the best you will ever get is a promise that it is in the plan for some indeterminate future.  All you can really do vote with your wallet.  As much as I miss my premium account I'll not be renewing it until live 960 comes to this site.

I haven't played it and I don't know if it is buggy or even it really works but I just jumped over to V3 and I see 960 in the drop-down when creating a challenge.

I created a temp challenge and it shows up in the seek graph too. So looks like it is coming at some point, assuming no show-stopping bugs get encountered.

• 11 days ago · Quote · #145

BISHOP_e3

How can I "jump over to V3" ?

Thanks.

• 11 days ago · Quote · #146

Martin_Stahl

Link a the bottom of the page that says Try the new Chess.com.

• 11 days ago · Quote · #147

thornybranch

This is good news. 

• 11 days ago · Quote · #148

ChessKingT

Martin_Stahl wrote:
    egdodnoj wrote:

I haven't played it and I don't know if it is buggy or even it really works but I just jumped over to V3 and I see 960 in the drop-down when creating a challenge.

I created a temp challenge and it shows up in the seek graph too. So looks like it is coming at some point, assuming no show-stopping bugs get encountered.

Yes, it is actually completely functional if the opponent is in v3 live chess ;) It's a lot of fun, and if you are ever online in v3 and want to play, let me know ;)

Post your reply: