Forums

I want to be A premium member!

Sort:
somaligangstalicious

Hi chess players and stuff!

I wanna be a premium member, I don't have a credit card, or a paypal accounts. I can't post also, as I can't access any post office facility near me.

I also thought about taking a trip to a main city and send cash money in an envolope and DHL-ed to Palo Alto! don't know how elso. also checked out the available options on the issue in the support page but don't have all the option at hand now.

What I can do is, I have the money in my pocket and wondering how I can be a premium member, please any help?

LikeTheLake

Hi somaligan.  With such a bad connectivity, as you mention in your other post, Do you really think it is sensible to become premium member?  Take it one step at a time.  Solve your internet issues first and then get membership.

somaligangstalicious
LikeTheLake wrote:

Hi somaligan.  With such a bad connectivity, as you mention in your other post, Do you really think it is sensible to become premium member?  Take it one step at a time.  Solve your internet issues first and then get membership.

but yet I wanted other unlimited features such as chess mentor, tactics trainer, I can get alot of these other than reading chess books which are old shchool style, and endless quizes(did my first one now, and benifited to watch a movie named "searching for Bobby Fischer" out of the quizes. And I am sure I can play a blitz tournament once every week end if I get to a mansion near me which has a good coverage internet!

Thanks for your adviceSmile