Forums

New Chess.com Site for Kids => www.ChessKid.com !

Sort:
invincible_knight

doesn't let you join

-onion

At last a good reason to have children!

_IronButterfly_

I agree with Nam..I tried to change my credit over to chesskids,but I think your idea is far better. It should just "cover" chesskids also.  

DRcheckmate
Chemwong wrote:

Really horrible that I made a test account (as kids) and give open seeks for 1200-1900 rated player in 1,2,3 days time control but it took more than 6 hours for them to be accepted. The higher rated kids may feel lonely there.

Are there anyways to get more kids there? Could there be a discount on Gold Kids if their parents were chess.com premium members?

Please consider constructing a brand new help page for the kids part of site as some of the FAQ are not applicable there.

Also I would like to repeat a point many has mentioned: all tournaments there are restricted to club(team) members would make most tourney impossible to start.

The ChessKid is really safe for kids and the kids cannot do much mischief under the setting. I appreciate this and wish this site could grow.

your right i cancelled my chesskid account everyone there plays like a 600

NachtWulf
[COMMENT DELETED]
Trapper4
[COMMENT DELETED]
_HuRRiiCaNe_

Someone revive this thread !!!!!!!!

PLAVIN81

My grandkids will love itSmile

Trapper4
[COMMENT DELETED]
Chemwong
DRcheckmate wrote:
Chemwong wrote:

Really horrible that I made a test account (as kids) and give open seeks for 1200-1900 rated player in 1,2,3 days time control but it took more than 6 hours for them to be accepted. The higher rated kids may feel lonely there.

The top rankers are not, but most others plays WITH THE ATTITUDE of 600.

Sorry, I really dislike those who play with 1R1Q1N less to see his king about to be excecuted or hope for hospitalization of opponent. While this trains us to be patient and careful, too much of this is just mundane.

Also I beg the staff to make conditional move. At least, at least allow one move premove to speed up the part of game with narrow path or dead end.

sara_manju

very nice to know that there is chess site specially designed for kids, chesskids.com

kshc027

Great!

Chessgrandmaster2001

I actually have been playing on chesskid.com for a year,and I just have a question about its re-design,will it be having all the features of chess.com?And will it have some more advanced chess lessons?

Chemwong

Abscence of tournament for free members/ without chess club make this site boring.

gaereagdag

The site will attract intruders who are over 75. That will balance out the under 7's who play on chess.com here.

Smile

khuzaimih

hi

if somebody has chess.com n chesskid.com account, may two account be linked by a certain method.

may you provide 3 categories kids, parents n coach in the account type.

Chessgrandmaster2001

It is not possible.

indianity

wwoooww... sooo nice to hear

Chessgrandmaster2001

It MIGHT be possible, but I'm not sure.

vuts

im sure there is some sort of way...and if theres not add it to the suggestion box... though i would imagine you would have to contact staff about it.