Forums

New Site Design Feedback

Sort:
bulletheadbilly

i know that if i had a programmer, and he could not fix a bug in six weeks, that That would "Bug" my enough, To replace that Programmer, and hire a Pesticide Expert....

bulletheadbilly

I was Just Ruffling some Feathers, Doing a good job for the most part , Chess.com,

bulletheadbilly

Plus CBA, its a nice avater that u got stuck with,,,not a bad one ...

Naakija
Subject: Create a Team Match / Minimum Games.  

http://www.chess.com/groups/match_challenge.html

Is this count about played Online Games or Standard Games ???

It would be very relevant to have it to concern to Standard Games in Standard Challenges & to Chess 960 Games in Full Chess Challenges.

+ would cause less arguing @ registration
+ would ease TM-Making
+ would prevent many sort of violations

Is it possible for Chess.com to arrange this matter ???

Greetings from Finland

by Lauri Aikio.
evanbaldonado
CBA wrote:

Now I see Yoda-dog too!

Which would be fine, if my avatar wasn't of a panda...

Yesterday, I saw the panda, today, I see the yoda dog.

Naakija

Too, agree I.

netzach

Simple. To me it is.

lph

CBA, I still the panda,when I hover over your name or picture, 6 more week problem solve. The way it is now everyone may want a regular picture & a avatar Undecided

erik

CBA - try changing your avatar again to whatever you want

ilmago

Any timeframe yet on when the editor bugs are going to be dealt with?

Such as:

1) After a "<" sign, when replying to a personal message or when editing a comment, the rest of the sentence or paragraph is simply cut off. Probably the "<" sign is not interpreted as text in these cases, but misinterpreted as some kind of command.

2) When writing a comment and then wishing to add something before the first paragraph, the editor goes crazy and starts writing new text in the same place as the old first paragraph, creating two layers of illigible text on top of each other.

3) When clicking into a window in order to start writing, this often just does not work. And clicking a second time is required before writing is enabled.

4) When clicking into a paragraph in order to edit something, not the intended place is addressed, but some other place higher above in the same paragraph. It seems that also in such cases, one has to click twice before the editor gets the message correctly.

5) When posting news in a group, entering an additional line break fails to create additional space between paragraphs. Making news posts much harder to write and/or read.

6) When reading notes, for example on users' pages or groups' pages, spaces between words and linebreaks fail to be displayed, messing up both reading these notes and text copypasted from these notes.

DeepGreene
ilmago wrote:

Any timeframe yet on when the editor bugs are going to be dealt with?

Such as:

1) After a "

2) When writing a comment and then wishing to add something before the first paragraph, the editor goes crazy and starts writing new text in the same place as the old first paragraph, creating two layers of illigible text on top of each other.

3) When clicking into a window in order to start writing, this often just does not work. And clicking a second time is required before writing is enabled.

4) When clicking into a paragraph in order to edit something, not the intended place is addressed, but some other place higher above in the same paragraph. It seems that also in such cases, one has to click twice before the editor gets the message correctly.

5) When posting news in a group, entering an additional line break fails to create additional space between paragraphs. Making news posts much harder to write and/or read.

6) When reading notes, for example on users' pages or groups' pages, spaces between words and linebreaks fail to be displayed, messing up both reading these notes and text copypasted from these notes.

I'm not even sure we have tickets for all of those issues! I'll research & write them up ASAP. Thanks.

bulletheadbilly

well to get line breaks you click enter twice , or more for more space..

ilmago

billy, not when posting news.

bulletheadbilly

your right, in some pages, enter enters it...sorry bud...!

Naakija

17 x same Page :

http://www.chess.com/echess/current_games.html?member=mohdhanif&page=17

814 : 250 = 3 x 250 + 64 

13 Pages extra !!!    +     564 Games missing !!!     Smile 

bulletheadbilly

Check This One Out,, i sponsored somebody to a year a platinum, and the turk gave him 3 months at diamond and cut him off.

Thats three times now, that i have sponsered somebody, only to have it messed up by the Turk. and seeing they have a million or more members, it must have happened hundreds of Times.. ifeel bad for the seniors who dont no better because they are old.

Thre times means Negligence, in the State of California.

and i aint putting no ticket in. i am calling my assemblymen on monday. that turk needs to be Audited...

Naakija

If the facts are simply those You mentioned, sounds like a fraud into my ears.     Undecided

bulletheadbilly

i dont think they Mean to do it, but they sure are not Rectifying the situation....i will probably get myself booted here pretty quickly..

its really embarassing to the people i sponsor to have to bring there name up to staff to fix the problem.

it happens when they are already at premium, and i add on to it befor it lapses. i pay and it lapses anyways.

i had one person at diamond for a month then befor it ended i sponsored them to a year at platinum. it gave them three more months at diamond then cut them clean off.

bulletheadbilly

its not Fraud,, but it is Neglegence..makes me want to go and put my Grandaughters bib on..

xqsme

It certainly puts me off making a sponsorship I was contemplating ...