Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Rematch in bullet!how hard can it be?


  • 11 months ago · Quote · #1

    iosif_vissarion

    [COMMENT DELETED]
  • 11 months ago · Quote · #2

    Scottrf

    Boring.

  • 11 months ago · Quote · #3

    bean_Fischer

    I would rather go to sleep than do a rematch.

  • 11 months ago · Quote · #4

    skakmadurinn

    So you're saying everyone are pathetic except you?

  • 11 months ago · Quote · #5

    L2Gt

    Most people are annoyed when someone asks for a rematch in bullet because A) If it's after a loss, they think you only want to rematch because you think you're actually better than them (which is probably the case with you considering your arrogant demeanor) and B) If it's after a win, they think you only want to rematch because they still think they're better than you despite the fact that they lost because of their arrogance (e.g. you) and think a bullet rematch will prove it. +1 to skakmadurinn.

  • 11 months ago · Quote · #6

    iosif_vissarion

    skakmadurinn wrote:

    So you're saying everyone are pathetic except you?

    Nice understanding of what i wrote!

  • 11 months ago · Quote · #7

    mic15counterstrategy

    Is a single sportmatch unrespectful? Why?

  • 11 months ago · Quote · #8

    iosif_vissarion

    L2Gt wrote:

    Most people are annoyed when someone asks for a rematch in bullet because A) If it's after a loss, they think you only want to rematch because you think you're actually better than them (which is probably the case with you considering your arrogant demeanor) and B) If it's after a win, they think you only want to rematch because they still think they're better than you despite the fact that they lost because of their arrogance (e.g. you) and think a bullet rematch will prove it. +1 to skakmadurinn.

    When there is a mouslip or losing on time after capturing opponents materia?A or B?Is it everything for the rating?Cause i dont get or lose money from that

  • 11 months ago · Quote · #9

    L2Gt

    What does rating have to do with it? I just don't like arrogant people like you, especially when you say things like "I dont want to share my experience of which country has mostly runners," once again implying that you are better than all people of whatever country just because most people don't like to rematch? A loss is a loss and a win is a win bud.

  • 11 months ago · Quote · #10

    iosif_vissarion

    mic15counterstrategy wrote:

    Is a single sportmatch unrespectful? Why?

    I didn't say that!In all sports there is sportmanship that is not relying on rules.Is it hard to accept a rematch in bullet when its requested?I say no.

  • 11 months ago · Quote · #11

    MSC157

    Very hard. Especially if you lose the first one very badly. Keep in mind this. :)

  • 11 months ago · Quote · #12

    iosif_vissarion

    L2Gt wrote:

    What does rating have to do with it? I just don't like arrogant people like you, especially when you say things like "I dont want to share my experience of which country has mostly runners," once again implying that you are better than all people of whatever country just because most people don't like to rematch? A loss is a loss and a win is a win bud.

    I dont know why you are upset "bud".There are countries that have different behaviour at sports for several reasons(tradition usually).It is not a racist comment.I want to ask you that if you win a game in bullet and your opponent challenges for a rematch what do you say?It is a simple question.

    I am not saying i am better and the others are crap.I say that it seems to be a great difference in the ethics system.How hard is to understand this?For example i find bullfight a tragic event.Spanish dont.I am not saying Spanish are crap!

    I refer as pathetic the ones who dont even respond to a request by simply denying or write that they cant rematch.

  • 11 months ago · Quote · #13

    L2Gt

    1) I'm not upset, and I'm not sure why you'd pull that assumption out of your butt. 2) Okay? I'm not calling you racist, I'm calling you arrogant. In case you didn't know, countries are generally ethnically diverse; not everyone in Zimbabwe is black. Not everyone in the USA is white. You're implying that you have superiority over all people of whatever country, not a certain race (that would be very different but also malicious) because they don't like to rematch. 3) I never take rematches unless it's a friend. Because people who want rematches are generally arrogant idiots like you. The only other case is if a friend and I decide to play a few matches together beforehand.

  • 11 months ago · Quote · #14

    iosif_vissarion

    L2Gt wrote:

    1) I'm not upset, and I'm not sure why you'd pull that assumption out of your butt. 2) Okay? I'm not calling you racist, I'm calling you arrogant. In case you didn't know, countries are generally ethnically diverse; not everyone in Zimbabwe is black. Not everyone in the USA is white. You're implying that you have superiority over all people of whatever country, not a certain race (that would be very different but also malicious) because they don't like to rematch. 3) I never take rematches unless it's a friend. Because people who want rematches are generally arrogant idiots like you. The only other case is if a friend and I decide to play a few matches together beforehand.

    "Because people who want rematches are generally arrogant idiots like you."

    You're implying that you have superiority over all people of whatever country, not a certain race (that would be very different but also malicious) because they like to rematch?

    And you can talk better.

  • 11 months ago · Quote · #15

    L2Gt

    I can talk better? I don't think there's any disputing the fact that my grammar is a lot better than yours. Which I wouldn't even be pointing out if you hadn't brought it up, because I'm not arrogant like you. You're boring. Go ride a tricycle or something.

  • 11 months ago · Quote · #16

    iosif_vissarion

    L2Gt wrote:

    I can talk better? I don't think there's any disputing the fact that my grammar is a lot better than yours. Which I wouldn't even be pointing out if you hadn't brought it up, because I'm not arrogant like you. You're boring. Go ride a tricycle or something.

    Of course your grammar of your home language is better than mine.The thing is that i can now say for sure that you are a racist and the luck of education you have is the better explanation of why you dont rematch in bullet.

    Now if the phrase "why you'd pull that assumption out of your butt" has a good grammar,i dont care.Bye.Thanks for "answering" my post.

  • 11 months ago · Quote · #17

    mic15counterstrategy

    jsph_stin, when you say that accept a rematch is a kind of respect, it means that decline it is not respectful. So I had to say not-respectful instead of unrespectful but why is accept respectful?

  • 11 months ago · Quote · #18

    MSC157

    jsph_stln wrote:
    Of course your grammar of your home language is better than mine.The thing is that i can now say for sure that you are a racist and the luck of education you have is the better explanation of why you dont rematch in bullet.

    +1

  • 11 months ago · Quote · #19

    L2Gt

    This is getting entertaining. Now you're starting to contradict yourself. First you criticise my grammar with "You could talk better," and now you're saying "Of course your grammar of your home language is better than mine."? So whatever argument you're trying to make about grammar is invalid at this point. Also, how did you come to the conclusion that I'm a racist? And that I lack education? That doesn't make any sense either, and even if it did, it wouldn't at all correlate to why I avoid rematches in bullet chess. And I'm not sure what you're trying to point out with that last try. So gg.

  • 11 months ago · Quote · #20

    L2Gt

    mic15counterstrategy wrote:

    jsph_stin, when you say that accept a rematch is a kind of respect, it means that decline it is not respectful. So I had to say not-respectful instead of unrespectful but why is accept respectful?

    Yeah this is exactly why I think he's arrogant. By saying that it's disrespectful to ever decline a rematch, you are saying that since you personally do accept rematch requests, you are better than everyone who doesn't by referring to them as "running idiots". And lmfao, just look at his name. Joseph Stalin. Communist dictator. Case closed.


Back to Top

Post your reply: