Forums

TheGrobe's waffles burned; please tell me how awesome I am (maybe donate to him)

Sort:
checkmateibeatu
TheGrobe wrote:

You weren't forced to say he was awesome, you weren't even forced to post in this thread.  You chose to attack him, and are now choosing to do a little more victim blaming.

You have been victim-blaming the entire time, so you ought to practice what you preach. (I am not even victim-blaming anyway.)

ilikeflags

no it's not

yes it is

no it's not

yes it is

no it's not

yes it is

no it's not

yes it is

thatthathathathathathathathathathathathathathathat

TheGrobe

I can't believe that someone would be so inconsiderate as to come into this thread and distract from the important issue at hand:  theoreticalboy's awsomeness (and to a much lesser extent my burnt waffles).  Frankly it disgusts me.

checkmateibeatu
ilikeflags wrote:

no it's not

yes it is

no it's not

yes it is

no it's not

yes it is

no it's not

yes it is

thatthathathathathathathathathathathathathathathat

?

TheGrobe
checkmateibeatu wrote:
TheGrobe wrote:

You weren't forced to say he was awesome, you weren't even forced to post in this thread.  You chose to attack him, and are now choosing to do a little more victim blaming.

You have been victim-blaming the entire time, so you ought to practice what you preach. (I am not even victim-blaming anyway.)

You come into this thread, personally attack theoretical boy (who rocks, by the way), and then whine that you're being personally attacked.

How is that not victim blaming?

checkmateibeatu
TheGrobe wrote:
checkmateibeatu wrote:
TheGrobe wrote:

You come into this thread, personally attack theoretical boy (who rocks, by the way), and then whine that you're being personally attacked.

By not bowing down to him, I am personally attacking him?

checkmateibeatu
TheGrobe wrote:
checkmateibeatu wrote:
TheGrobe wrote:

How is what you have been doing not victim blaming?

TheGrobe
checkmateibeatu wrote:

I think that the OP is a jerk, in my opinion.

theoreticalboy
TheGrobe wrote:

I can't believe that someone would be so inconsiderate as to come into this thread and distract from the important issue at hand:  theoreticalboy's awsomeness (and to a much lesser extent my burnt waffles).  Frankly it disgusts me.

THANK YOU.

Cystem_Phailure

This must have been what the dodos were like while there were still some around . . . absolutely incapable of mounting an offense and too stupid to know when to retreat.

checkmateibeatu
checkmateibeatu wrote:

I don't think that the OP is awesome, in my opinion.

-waller-

Just don't come into the damn thread!

My hat's off to theoretical boy for being awesome, by the way.

bigpoison
TheGrobe wrote:

Why is everybody forgetting about the poor horsie?!  I think I know:  shipping on those iron shoes is going to be expensive.  It's worth it, though, just to show off 'boy's awesomeness.

Maybe beater can send the horsie new blinders.

theoreticalboy
checkmateibeatu wrote:
checkmateibeatu wrote:

I don't think that the OP is awesome, in my opinion.

What i mean to say is, you're ruining a perfectly mean-spirited parody thread!  Either get the point or get out!

ozzie_c_cobblepot

I, for one, believe that the OP is awesome.

*goes to check who the OP was*

Mithras
Sir_Launcelot wrote:

Oh I forgot this isn't about that fine woman's fine hat (i love you flags call me) theoreticalboy you really are as cool as the other side of the pillow.

And Grobe send me your bank acct number and I'll help out any way I can. 

+1      .....apart from loving flags (flaglove is not my bag)

Grobe you re in luck. ive just been contacted by a nigerian prince who has $50 million worth of waffle mixture and will give us a 10% cut - please post your bank account , date  of birth ,social security no, eye colour, favourite pet & mothers maiden name.i'll pass on your details

TB rocks - the 15 secs it took to create this thread shows how awesome you really are

(whose going to play the part of CA and flood this thread)

Disclaimer:

i like babs  and dont think its a bad thing shes started the original thread.nobody reads the fine print anyway..... i can say what  i like....... im glad your waffle maker broke, the truth is pancakes rule

theoreticalboy

Well, you're entitled to your own opinion, Mithras... just not in my thread.

theoreticalboy

His Lordship is right; all the Canadian women moved to the USA a long time ago.  How do they reproduce, you wonder?  Well, stop, you don't want to know.

Cystem_Phailure
theoreticalboy wrote:

His Lordship is right; all the Canadian women moved to the USA a long time ago.  How do they reproduce, you wonder?  Well, stop, you don't want to know.

Does it have something to do with their beady eyes and flapping heads?

Mithras