Forums

Vacation delays...

Sort:
sk00k

Is there a way to see how much vacation time an opponent has remaining? I think there is no practical way to have a vacation feature without some using it inconsiderately. It would make it easier to stomach a staller if one could see how much time s/he has left.

TadDude
sk00k wrote:

Is there a way to see how much vacation time an opponent has remaining? I think there is no practical way to have a vacation feature without some using it inconsiderately. It would make it easier to stomach a staller if one could see how much time s/he has left.

This information is on the game page.

You will enjoy your time here better once you know nobody stalls and nobody abuses vacation. "Look into my eyes. You are feeling sleepy. You are asleep. "Nobody stalls, nobody abuses vacation." When I snap my fingers you will wake up you. You will feel joy knowing your opponent is having a great time when on vacation status."  Snap!

sk00k
Yes, I see now... I am cynical... Nobody would use vac that way... What was I thinking? Look at all the nice puppies & rainbows! (Thx for tip)
sk00k
Yep. Not gonna sweat it....
Tytsch

You just disconnected in a losing position. Checked your page, and it was a surprise finding this post, sk00k. Looks like you don't like it either, when other people behave "inconsiderately". Embarassed

sk00k

Tytsch...sorry about that.  Not intentional.  I never do that on purpose.  I would have resigned.