Forums

Trouble with Fritz Analysis

Sort:
Anonymous_U

Problems are that this I've set thisthing to look in at 24 pli per move and this thing takes 6-12 hours to analyze a 50 move game.  And, the other problem is that I've been so unlucky that after the thing was half done after working for 6 hours, someone came and accidently x-ed it out and now it starts analyzing all over again.  This is really frustrating.  

Is there some way for it to not analyze the whole game, but only a section of the game in Blunder Check.  That's what I'm using...

sirness

You can choose the position then switch on "Infinite Analysis! this is quick, just leave it long enough to satisfy you, using "Shootout" is quite good as well as it shows how the game could have been.

Hope this helps.

Anonymous_U

I still want it to be very precise and don't mind giving it an hour or two.  It's just 6-12 hours is kind of over the top.  I set the threshold to 30 since I want the thing to be strict.  And I'm going to set it to one minute per move so it should finish in about a hour and a half which is fine.  Is that sufficient idea?  I want it to be very thorough so if one minute per move good enough for a club level player like me?  I'm starting it now...

cferrel

for most players 15 to 30 mins should give a good analysis so I would just put a 30 min limit for the engine to run.

Anonymous_U

It's done but I can't see the whole game.  The training questions didn't appear and I can onlly see some moves of the game.  Help!