Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Your free lessons by Sebastien Lebel ( SebLeb0210 ) lesson 2 ! :)


  • 8 months ago · Quote · #461

    idreesarif

    pelly13 wrote:

    @idreesarif:

    Then "as-salaam o alaykum"  and "merhaba " to you sir.

    I hope "shukriya" means laughing , cause it rings like "chuck(le)" and would be easier to remember.

    merhaba is arabic, we dont speak arabic in Pakistan - we speak Urdu

    since you spell it mErhaba instead of mArhaba, its probably now turkish .... it means the same in both languages.

    good try with "shukriya", but it actually means Thanks !

  • 8 months ago · Quote · #462

    pelly13

    @Idreesarif:

    Yes , I learned the word " merhaba" from a Turkish man and knew it was used in Arab speaking countries. Since you live relatively close by , I thought it might be simular sounding and had the same meaning. It is different in the Urdu language I see . I heard some people in India speak that language too.

    I did not expect you to easily translate my words because you are not an European and , like me , English is not your first tongue .

  • 8 months ago · Quote · #463

    SebLeb0210

    Zdrastuytye ! pasiba !

  • 8 months ago · Quote · #464

    idreesarif

    Arabic or Turkish are not spoken in India or Pakistan ....

  • 8 months ago · Quote · #465

    SebLeb0210

    I know that was Russian.

  • 8 months ago · Quote · #466

    SebLeb0210

    Sorry buddy, I just want to give what I have got. If I where 2000 I would still give what I have got to give.

  • 8 months ago · Quote · #467

    harryz

    I mean seriously, you're the 2nd lowest coach in the world, next to the BYP

  • 8 months ago · Quote · #468

    SebLeb0210

    harryz wrote:

    I mean seriously, you're the 2nd lowest coach in the world, next to the BYP

    Atleast I am helping people. Its not my fault that I am only rated 1505. I play tons of unrated games.

  • 8 months ago · Quote · #469

    harryz

    You are not helping at all. It is your fault that you are rated 1505 because you don't have much skill and it is technically your fault that you are playing unrated games. In fact, the only reason you play unrateds is because you know you're gonna lose a lot of rating if you play a rated game

  • 8 months ago · Quote · #470

    SebLeb0210

    No, actualy I would have to say, 80% of my unrated games are won.

  • 8 months ago · Quote · #471

    SebLeb0210

    manfredmann wrote:
    pelly13 wrote:

    bilingual too ..

    That's what the site wants: Biling u al

    or in Texan, Billing Y'all, Yehawww!

    lol

  • 8 months ago · Quote · #472

    anarendra

    all u do in this puzzle is trade off queens with some moves inbetween 

    Tongue Out

  • 8 months ago · Quote · #473

    SebLeb0210

    THIS IN NOT A PUZZLE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE AWNSER

  • 8 months ago · Quote · #474

    AndyClifton

    cardinal46 wrote:

    Hey, guys! Please grow up! We are not here to insult each other but rather to make new friends through chess. Thanks/Merci!

    Who's this goof?

  • 8 months ago · Quote · #475

    AndyClifton

    SebLeb0210 wrote:
    The word frog is not the way of describing ourselfs

    Precisely.  Which is why the rest of us use it to rag on yourselfs.

  • 8 months ago · Quote · #476

    AndyClifton

    pelly13 wrote:
    In Holland we say : "Hallo mijn vriend . Bedankt voor het lachen."

    What do you say in Pakistan ?

    "Dang, there sure is a lot of sandstone here."

  • 8 months ago · Quote · #477

    konhidras

    AndyClifton wrote:
    pelly13 wrote:
    In Holland we say : "Hallo mijn vriend . Bedankt voor het lachen."

    What do you say in Pakistan ?

    "Dang, there sure is a lot of sandstone here."

    welcome back omar.

  • 8 months ago · Quote · #478

    SebLeb0210

    yeah welcome back

  • 7 months ago · Quote · #479

    AndyClifton

    thanks!

  • 7 months ago · Quote · #480

    SebLeb0210

    lol your welcome


Back to Top

Post your reply: