Forums

Chessmaster 9000 for Mac

Sort:
Daniel_

I am looking for Chessmaster 9000 for Mac OSX. I cannot find it anywhere here in the Netherlands for a reasonable price.

Is there anybody who owns it and would like to sell?

kind regards,

Daniel

alec94x

I'd advise you not to bother it's crap you can't run it without the dvd inside the disc drive all the time and oh you can't make a backup copy either if the dvd gets damaged or scratched your screwed and out of luck :(

If you do decide to go ahead and buy it make sure you go to the Feral interactive web sight and get the recent update/patch they released so it'll run on Leopard don't run it until you install the update good luck!

Alec

dwaxe

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Feral-Interactive-ChessMaster-9000-Mac/dp/B00064YTP2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1221267668&sr=8-1

But I HIGHLY suggest you get the latest version, CM 11 Grandmaster Edition. It's MUCH better.

Daniel_

All,

Thanks for the comments.

Currently I am using CM 11 Grandmaster Edition under Windows XP (Run it through VMWare Fusion). However, this game is the one and only reason for me to keep a Windows partition om my 120 gig HD. I wanted to win back that diskspace, get rid off Windows.

Anyhow, There are rumors that Ubisoft is planning a new OSX Chessmaster. Hurry up! about time...

For now I'll stick to my setup. CM11 is a good game.

Regards