Forums

FORUM POSTING IS HARDER THAN CHESS

Sort:
ivandh

Don't even post here because your argument is invalid.

kco

what can I say then ?

ivandh

Whatever you want, doesn't matter.

kco

But you said, whatever I say it will be invalid so if I say 'women is better than beer' would that be invalid ? 

ivandh

STOP LOGICKING IT HURTS MY HUGE HEAD

kco

better get DrSpudnik in here.

cabadenwurt

NO COMMENT 

( Because I didn't want to have to delete my Comment ). Tongue Out 

jim483

don't invalidate my feelings man, your harshing my buzz.Yell

NimzoRoy

Without bowerickwowbagger forums like this are no longer fun

Metastable

Error 7: Argument is invalid

corrijean

Chess is harder than forum posting because a monkey could randomly hit keys on a computer and make a forum post.

But the same monkey would likely lose if he made random moves on a computer in an online chess game.

I cannot vouch for what the outcome would be were you to have a different monkey type/make chess moves.

Metastable

But would that monkey prefer knight or bishops? Aye, there's the rub.

AlCzervik

I'm pretty good at randomly moving pieces like a monkey (just look at my rating).

ILBCNU

my son making a monkey face randomly moving pieces

jim483
Powerlevel_9001 wrote:

im pretty decent at posting.

INVALID

cabadenwurt

At last after all of these Years !!! I need to eat more Bananas ? ( or is it that Chess is driving me bananas ? ) Oh darn I'm getting confused again. Yell

corrijean

We don't need your validation. Smile

ILBCNU
-kenpo- wrote:

I like the chess set.

One of two my dad carved out of broom handles for me. Karl my son (above) calls it the Easter Island set. I think the Black Knights (centurions) look like Marvin Martian

bronsteinitz

The postman always rings twice and prefers the wood of the kitchen table to any other supporting material in your residence.

SPARTANEMESIS

There must be truth to the title of this thread for some.  I recall a post I read some months ago from an active member basically stating that there used to be a lot of good participators on the forums who have disappeared.  There must be something about commenting they found difficult.  I'm sure some of you even know why they post no more.