Forums

one mistake and it is over .

Sort:
morehope
Seareader

It is often considered rude to post the name of your opponent. Interesting game, mistakes on both sides, but still interesting.

ivandh
Seareader wrote:

It is often considered rude to post the name of your opponent. Interesting game, mistakes on both sides, but still interesting.

That's BS. It is only rude if your opponent got clobbered.

morehope

it is unknown now

-waller-

Personally I don't care if people post my name in games I got clobbered in, and have no qualms in doing vice versa - although I rarely post such games because they are not that interesting!

This looked quite a good game really and you were unlucky to lose. I guess if there's something you could take from it it would be to be careful to play solidly. Once you were up the two pawns, he had pressure - and in the end it was a tactical mistake which is usually the case when someone with a material advantage loses. By move 34, you're still up a pawn and have positional advantages - so after something like 34.Qd8+ trading queens you've got enough to convert I think and less to worry about. Nice game.

morehope

thanks walter

guesso
morehope wrote:

it is unknown now

you must be new here. I'd like to turn your attention to the game showcase and game analysis threads

morehope

what do want to say ?

guesso
morehope wrote:

what do want to say ?

to post your games for analysis in those threads

morehope

ok i see

CerebralAssassin

why not 22.Qxf5?

morehope

queen is protecting h 2 pawn .

CerebralAssassin

so?ur on a king hunt....screw the h2 pawn Tongue out

morehope

cool but i really played fast without analysis for long time ... thanks .