Forums

Played every country in the world!!!!

Sort:
Fire
vladimixx wrote:

I played and beat a player from North Korea quite recently. The media always exagerate on the rights of the people. 

somebody could very easily change their chess.com flag to the north korea flag even if they dont live there

hotstar1028
Yah
TheNameofNames

christmas island, britsh isles, isle of man, tuvalu?

Hartsville54
Fear_ItseIf wrote:

i really want to know how you found this out please..

did you write down the counties youve played on a piece of paper?

If you go to the award page it will show you the number of passports you have accumulated (there are 241, not exactly countries for example European union is one Spain has various atomic regions, vacation city may be considered a country by some people others not) the UN has 196 member countries. That does not address player using false flags North Korea  has been mentioned. Now if you have access to Insite it will tell you the number of w L d against each country \flag.

Wegoch

In your opinion, which country has the strongest chess players?

BlackaKhan
Fire wrote:
vladimixx wrote:

I played and beat a player from North Korea quite recently. The media always exagerate on the rights of the people. 

somebody could very easily change their chess.com flag to the north korea flag even if they dont live there

Or they're a North Korean citizen who escaped.

TheNameofNames

antartica has a flag but isnt a country

TheNameofNames
Wegoch wrote:

In your opinion, which country has the strongest chess players?

india and russia obviously though you werent asking me, theyre the only two countries with a big enough sample to judge, some have big populations like france, or germany. Then there is the u.s.. its my opinion actually that indian players arent fierce but im probably just being biased...They are all the same but i swear india is different

MagnusCarlson202020212022
No. You’ve played 27 different countries *exposed*
MasterChessFacu

Played chess with players from all countries (241) of World gold, my father @MasterMindV toothumbup, but I did it in less time and less games than himhappy Yes, in our club thumbupthere are more friends who have achieved the challengetournamentstrophies

Roko3796
Fair played that’s impressive