Forums

Survey about the type of player

Sort:
Brain_Attack
Spiritbro77 wrote:

What I take from this thread is you enjoy insulting other players. To me the definition of a coward is a bully hiding safely behind a computer screen. I'd wager you don't have the stones to insult another player to his face. you throw around words like coward and fool... Pot to Kettle: You are black.

It is something different and unique opinion, you can say anything as long as you understand, Nice!Cool

hugo_santiago

cuz runnig burns fat and is good for the heart

Brain_Attack
hugo_santiago wrote:

cuz runnig burns fat and is good for the heart

whuahahaha,,,yes...yes...keep healthy, lol

knightkrawlirr

I think it's a mistake to try and analyze or think about lightning, 1m 0s, or bullet, 2m 3s, to any substantial degree at all. it's a bit ridiculous to sit there and say this or that person is a "time" player or a "runner" when anyone who plays those times controls (including top professionals) will engage in this type of play. it's not like it's an option with these time controls. 

perhaps you could talk about such things as the time control and elo strength are increased. 5, 10 minute blitz between 2000ish players? there might be a legitimate discussion to have about this in that context. lightning? probably not worth thinking about. or saying anything about.

Akatsuki64

lolwat-utalkcrazi idonnowwaturthinkan