Forums

would u do this to GM gary kasparov. . .?

Sort:
trysts
DrSpudnik wrote:

Imagine that!

No. We can't "actually" imagine things, y'all have to imagine that we can.

trysts
LisaV wrote:
AnthonyCG wrote:

Pickles are better than cucumbers.

Discuss.

Um, no.  

Imagine if LisaV wasn't naughtyLaughing

TheWinningVirus

Dr spudnik, I am not white [I am black] for the picture, but doctor its like u wrote a song for adele [some1 like u] and then all over the sudern because she is reach, approximately the song made her 20 million reacher, its like ur going to be demanding for atleast 2 million, & what if u sang it and made only cent! Now change that situation into chess! Get me!

hijak

Is that like saying, if you had two grains of rice on the first square of a chessboard, and doubled it to four for the next square, and so on until you covered all the squares doubling as you went, thus having so many grains of rice you would have more than all the stars in the milky way, and be happy to only eat some of the rice?

TheWinningVirus

Without african people (yall asia,south & north america,europe . . .and other continents would be loong by dead now (except africa) coz u guys stole our animals and stuff like that. . .

TheWinningVirus

Blindside lol, are u leaving under a rock or do u go everywhere with ur ears closed or was it just that blind eye site blinding u with chess? Gary kasparov is the BEST chess player in history!

AnnaZC

soon and very soon, somebody, from somewhere, is going to start posting pictures of baby animals and images of hollywood celebrities of the past, and present

soon,

theoreticalboy
AnnaZafi wrote:

soon and very soon, somebody, from somewhere, is going to start posting pictures of baby animals and images of hollywood celebrities of the past, and present

soon,

I'm not sure, I think it's a tea leaf night tonight:

TheWinningVirus

LisaV is hot!

theoreticalboy
TheWinningVirus wrote:

LisaV is hot!

Yeah, and I hear the film she was in is pretty good too.

(oh wait it was Lisa who told me that)

theoreticalboy

Further proof that I have stellar visual memories for films that I don't even watch.

corrijean

I like that movie.

ivandh

TheWinningVirus

ha lisa ur a good liar, what's her name then(what's her name then the girl on ur avartar)?

theoreticalboy

Oh right, thanks ivandh, for reminding us the topic isn't possibly-okay Spanish-language films...

trysts
TheWinningVirus wrote:

(what's her name then the girl on ur avartar)?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2103508/

TheWinningVirus

Theo boy dnt have enough evidencet n to prove its lisa and by the way lisa may I please invite u as my friend?

ivandh

I need subtitles to read this guy's posts.

TheWinningVirus

Sorry lisa

Conquistador

Dunce dunce dunce dunce dunce dunce dunce dunce dunce

I could make my own beat from this.