Forums

How do I get "Points"?

Sort:
sajay

please confirm two things with staff 1) period of Gold membership 2) category of user joining. viz platinum/gold etc

blackfirestorm

Why would I want a gold membership when I already have platinum? lol

sajay

free always drive people Laughing

THENUKA_U

yes

Charanjit2921

make this chess family large and larfer ....

YallPlayCheckers

a t-shirt would be nice...

The_Chess_Ninja

it sure would! I wish i got 18000+ points 2 years ago....

Rafchess
erik wrote:

Member Points: Chess.com keeps track of all of your contributions to the site such as comments, blog posts, forum participation, articles, etc. Each contribution counts for points. This helps members know how involved each other are in Chess.com!y much

SmileThank you very much for the counsel.Wish you Happy New Year with best success althru.!

Rafchess
blackfirestorm666 wrote:
timothy1211 wrote:

So, there's not much use for points? Couldn't I trade premiumship or something like that?

Well it seems that a long time ago you could swap them for a t shirt or something but now it just shows level of activity :)

Cool I think it's not all over !! yHope for the best & try earnest!!!

blackfirestorm
Rafchess wrote:
blackfirestorm666 wrote:
timothy1211 wrote:

So, there's not much use for points? Couldn't I trade premiumship or something like that?

Well it seems that a long time ago you could swap them for a t shirt or something but now it just shows level of activity :)

I think it's not all over !! yHope for the best & try earnest!!!

Well with over 117K points if I haven't earned nowt by now its unlikely anyone else is LOL Wink

trysts
blackfirestorm666 wrote:
Rafchess wrote:
blackfirestorm666 wrote:
timothy1211 wrote:

Well with over 117K points if I haven't earned nowt by now its unlikely anyone else is LOL

If BFS666 says you don't get anything for points, then you don't get anything for pointsLaughing

blackfirestorm
trysts wrote:
blackfirestorm666 wrote:
Rafchess wrote:
blackfirestorm666 wrote:
timothy1211 wrote:

Well with over 117K points if I haven't earned nowt by now its unlikely anyone else is LOL

If BFS666 says you don't get anything for points, then you don't get anything for points

Its not a case of that dear trysts lol I am just saying if they was going to award anything for points I should have received something by now Tongue out

PrawnEatsPrawn
trysts wrote:
blackfirestorm666 wrote:
Rafchess wrote:
blackfirestorm666 wrote:
timothy1211 wrote:

If BFS666 says you don't get anything for points, then you don't get anything for points

Not quite true, she attracts the envy and admiration of we lesser lights.

That should be plenty.

blackfirestorm
PrawnEatsPrawn wrote:
trysts wrote:
blackfirestorm666 wrote:
Rafchess wrote:
blackfirestorm666 wrote:
timothy1211 wrote:

Not quite true, she attracts the envy and admiration of we lesser lights.

That should be plenty.

Plus I get to GMAO at the comments about it Laughing

trysts

Laughing

xqsme

Unless erik has something up his sleeve, like rebates on Chess goods, it looks like a useless redundant statistic... nudge nudge, wink wink !

blackfirestorm
xqsme wrote:

Unless erik has something up his sleeve, like rebates on Chess goods, it looks like a useless redundant statistic... nudge nudge, wink wink !

Well not really it just means I am the second biggest chatterbox on the site Laughing (not sure if thats a good thing or not yet Undecided)

Rafchess
blackfirestorm666 wrote:
Rafchess wrote:
blackfirestorm666 wrote:
timothy1211 wrote:

Well with over 117K points if I haven't earned nowt by now its unlikely anyone else is

Innocent...117k pts is a good earning!! many of my wii mates go home with 200 pts  earning.prospect is better here to get millions deposit !! get a trophy and keep it at home!!

DrawMaster

For a modest fee, I will vist you homepage and increase your profile view count. Wink

blackfirestorm
DrawMaster wrote:

For a modest fee, I will vist you homepage and increase your profile view count.

(I think) I actually have more profile views than member points hehehe

This forum topic has been locked