Forums

logging on

Sort:
Eenaii

why is it every time i log on, directly from face book, i am repeatedly sent to the login page, over and over again, regardless of how many times I go through the act of logging on?

I am on the verge of no longer playing on this site because of this.

Amelia

By chance are you also logged in on another device at the same time? Are you logging in through Facebook on a computer?

fianchetto123

I used to have this issue. You have to log on from the homepage after signing out of Facebook- this is important. here is the link 

http://www.chess.com/

Eenaii

I do not sign out of facebook while I play. And it continually loops round and round over and over, no matter how many times I try to log in. I have to leave the sight completely, and then return again. this occurs daily, including today. And this is the only computer in my house.

Eenaii

If this continues to happen for any length of time, I will not return, and I will not be waiting long for it to be rectified.

Amelia

I sent you a message on this, if it is still happening for you will you let me know which web browser and version you are using along with which operating system and version you are running on your computer, please?