Forums

Ltd posting.Without explanation

Sort:
Stevie65

Why have i got limited posting rights as i have not had any warning nor can i think of any infringement of the rules that i applied?..Please is this normal protocol.

If you! Chess.com would prefer to Email me on this subject,please do so or if PRIVATE messaging is more suitable.

goldendog

How are you limited?

Stevie65

I'm making comments on forums and they are first showing,then disappearing from most recent posts,and the very ones i posted in are locked to me.

.com are taking a hard stance.."Divide and conquer"

Stevie65

Last line..Standing hard/Clamping down

Stevie65

Chess.com..This is "Help & Support" ..Can you help or support me. I am a paying member and yet i have no recollection of breaking "chess.com" rules?

goldendog
Stevie65 wrote:

I'm making comments on forums and they are first showing,then disappearing from most recent posts,and the very ones i posted in are locked to me.

.com are taking a hard stance.."Divide and conquer"

The thread starter may have blocked you. Staff/mods may have deleted some of your comments for cause?

netzach

Stevie,

Yeah don't think you are restricted in any way since are able to post here okay?

The topic you speak of must either be ''locked'' or else you are ''blocked'' by OP.

ivandh

Maybe because you are a gluten-hating tosser?

JG27Pyth
ivandh wrote:

A quick google search for gluten-hating tosser images produced the following top six matches:

1. A salad bowl with helpful tossing hands painted on

2.A google map route from one Dunwoody, GA shopping center to another.

3.A tray of raw chicken wings

4.A pickaxe

5.A glass of beer with nearby bottle

6.An action shot of a white man in white clothes throwing something.

Thank you ivandh, for this random experience I could not possibly have had without your gluten-hating input. Tosser.

ivandh

I believe the second row is even more excitingly bizarre, although some discretion is advised.

Stevie65
ivandh wrote:

Please elaborate Ivan

ivandh

It's better explained by Google images.

ILBCNU

yuck Smile