Forums

New Stats Charts ...

Sort:
DalaiLuke

I just looked back about10 days and did not see any discussion on the new charts when looking at stats...

As a stock trader, I love charts, but these new charts are disappointing.  When your rating varies by 100 - 150 points, you do not see ANYTHING on a scale of 2000...

The previous charts were MUCH better in this regard; anything chance to go back?

Chess.com is an amazing site, sorry my first comment is anything but praise :)

-Luke

marcinwwilk

I agree with you, the new charts are totally rubbish. I noticed that we can now see what was the rating on a specific day, but the scale is simply too big. I support you - is there any way to go back to the previous chart system or at least amend the new one? As DalaiLuke, I think the previous chart, which used to show only the interval my rating was in, was simply better and more transparent.

DalaiLuke

Thanks for the support Marten ... I'm actually a little bit shocked that nobody else has commented on this subject. 

What is the purpose for charts if they are worthless.  I appreciate the effort at java, but without the proper scale, it's just terribly disappointing.   Here's hoping chess.com is working on it, as I'm sure they'd agree.

Martin_Stahl

I actually like the look of the new charts. I hadn't really paid attention to the scale but it probably would be better to have a smaller scale like before.

1pawndown

One more vote for the older charts.

Joseph-S

First the trophies, and now the charts.  What's next?     Frown 

DalaiLuke

Thanks Mouse for the link ... I somehow missed that thread, but it's what I was hoping to see in the first place:  that chess.com staff were working on it.

Like I said before, this is a great web site and in reality this complaint is rather trivial... all the same, it's fun to chart your progress.

DalaiLuke

Now we're talking!  The new charts are great ... chess.com is now my home-page ... I'm really enjoying an excellent site :)

JoeBenHow

really