Forums

Ratings

Sort:
thesha

I felt hurt yesterday because i lose 200 score of my rates..i noticed since before that my time is moving faster than my playmates..& when i played 200 ratings under than me & i lose the game, my rates minus 11points or 12points but when i win, i got only 4 points, too much unfair! i really love playing chess but i am not idiot!

thesha

then give them the players at the same equal ratings so they can get at same points too..& that's what we called fair games..

thesha

& most of my playmates are under than my rates..why is that?

Varun_Malladi

sometimes people want a challenge.... a 1200 may accept a 1500 players open challenge because of the experience gained. 

Zen

If you only want to play against people very close to your own rating, then do this by changing the rating options for your seeks (e.g. set -50 to +50 or similar).

thesha

Do it!

GreatKingDave

How can someone totally lack of logic playing and asking about chess ...lol

thesha

because we're here in chess, lmao!

Fred_Hache

Is it possible to change the rules during the bullet/blitz games ?
For example: you play unrated, but change that in rated, when you think you win the game.   It's just an question.

thesha

analyze ur writtings Mr. fred..then back to ur questions

azziralc

If you play higher rated chess players than you, you gain a much more points. If you play lower rated chess players, then the more points will be take if you lose.

thesha

MWF! are you in school? describing the differences of the opponent?

thesha

it depends upon ur move

Fred_Hache

Things i my live i like, i loose, things in my live i dislike i'm good in it. Example: i like chess, but loose to much (in my opinion).  I'm good in cleanin' things up, but i very dislike that.
So what do i have to with my live ?