Forums

The 8 Queen mate to computer-4 Impossible

Sort:
dmxn2k
Irontiger wrote:
smeeru_thakur wrote:

I can beat any computer software ,just give me any software for 1 month whether that is deep blue, i will beat him. I have beaten fritz, hiracs, rybka,chessmaster 10000 and now computer-4 impossible

Hum... No ?

I think it's fair to say that a month of study and anti-computer strategy would work. He's probably done this feet several times before. He may have memorized Impossible's responses after many many games testing how it plays.

Computers are simply not versitile enough to prevent such from happening.

smeeru_thakur
AccelerateChess wrote:

why not 39.Rh8+!! Bxh1 40.Qh6!!

because i had a better idea to mate him with 8 queens!! Mate can't be prevented by computer-4 impossible therefore he sacrificed all of his material to avoid this

K4rbon
smeeru_thakur ha scritto:

I can beat any computer software ,just give me any software for 1 month whether that is deep blue, i will beat him. I have beaten fritz, hiracs, rybka,chessmaster 10000 and now computer-4 impossible

Try to beat houdini on a 60m match

smeeru_thakur
K4rbon wrote:

k

chessbomb5

hi

smeeru_thakur

Hi

chessbomb5
smeeru_thakur wrote:
K4rbon wrote:

k