Forums

6/1/2015 - Bringing the cavalry

Sort:
adumbrate

adumbrate

Hehe! This is not dailypuzzle. Anyways where is dailypuzzle?

MSC157

fp! easy

Seriously, terrible title, it gives away the answer. Laughing

Edit2: I erased my edit1. :)

adumbrate

I struggle with titles. Give me a better one.

Edit3: How about the new one?

adumbrate

He beat me the next year though, in the same tournament, when I was 1528 instead of 1142, with switched colours. This is national rating by the way, not FIDE. 

I won the tournament anyways with 4p/5p in 2015. In 2014 I got third with 4p/5p.

JagdeepSingh

nice puzzle.

NewArdweaden

3rd title so far.

MSC157

NewArdweaden, how did you delete your comment? Surprised

NewArdweaden
MSC157 wrote:

NewArdweaden, how did you delete your comment? 

You mean remove? I don't know.

Robert_New_Alekhine

First page!! First Time!!!

seanysean3

first page, first time too!

TheronG12

Skotheim is taking over the daily puzzle Smile Good one too

seanysean3
pattern21 wrote:

Sorry for posting here.I'm new on chess.com so I don't know how to open new topic. I want to improve my tactical skills and visualization. My standard rating is 2030 and if any of titled players can help me (propose book,with problems and studies) I would be grateful

click on forums, and then click on "post new forum topic"

tactics: click on learn, then click on tactics trainer

TheronG12

The big green button on the top right. Free members can create new topics, though I think there may be a limit to how frequently you can do it.

Warbringer33

I didn't realize you could make your own puzzles on here. Is there a FAQ or a How To somewhere? Thanks

damongross

Good daily puzzle. ;)

seanysean3
Warbringer33 wrote:

I didn't realize you could make your own puzzles on here. Is there a FAQ or a How To somewhere? Thanks

https://support.chess.com/

adumbrate

lol..

adumbrate

i told in one of my comments that they were ignorant and it was removed MSC, oh and I saw that your comment was removed from here too?

MortalWombat
skotheim2 wrote:

i told in one of my comments that they were ignorant and it was removed MSC, oh and I saw that your comment was removed from here too?

It was me.  I've explained to MSC that it was an accident yet he still wants to say "shame the mods".  First of all, it's not "the mods", it was me, there's no need to cry wolf.  Second of all, he should have posted the puzzle in his lower comment as it's standard to remove all comments before the daily puzzle.  Third, as I mentioned before, it was an accident; I'm extremely sick, laying in bed on my phone so I was on my google chrome app.  I have rotation turned off on my phone so the first thing I saw was only MSC's first comment (it took up my screen due to him posting a puzzle).  I deleted his puzzle without knowing today's puzzle had messed up.  If I would have known the puzzle was messed up I wouldn't have removed his puzzle.